+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline though portal after eCoPR.

goudam

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Can somebody please share how long it is taking to receive PR Card after eoPR?
Received eCOPR on October 8. Photo still shows "in review with IRCC", /? thanks

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2021
Did you link your card application with GCkey account?

goudam

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Did you link your card application with GCkey account?
No, we uploaded our photo through our new PR Confirmation online portal, so, We cannot link that in GCKey account . I believe, linking PR card application is for those who sent physical photo (paper application), right? Or, can we link, if so, how do we do that?

Last edited:

afacan16

Sep 21, 2021
No, we uploaded our photo through our new PR Confirmation online portal, so, We cannot link that in GCKey account . I believe, linking PR card application is for those who sent physical photo (paper application), right? Or, can we link, if so, how do we do that?
No, you can link your application with eCoPR info's.

goudam

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
No, you can link your application with eCoPR info's.
Could you please guide me on how to do it.
I just tried linking, it keeps throwing error in the account. (place of birth is given short in the eCoPR from Passport)
I clicked "link application" link and I choose "permanent resident card" category and entered my "UCI" and "Family name" and it shows only -> "No application found" while I have my photo "is in review with IRCC" in the PR confirmation portal. Help appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

Janki Rathod

Oct 13, 2021
You can link application. Just call ircc and get your application number for PR card application. Also make sure you try to connect while on call. Because ircc says that most of the people make mistake while providing place of birth. I was just writing city name in place of birth but they require city name as well as province name.

goudam

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
You can link application. Just call ircc and get your application number for PR card application. Also make sure you try to connect while on call. Because ircc says that most of the people make mistake while providing place of birth. I was just writing city name in place of birth but they require city name as well as province name.
Yeah, right. I am having "place of birth" shortened in the eCoPR (Different from passport) which is what I tried to enter while linking and application isn't found and locked for another 24 hours. So, do we need to enter the place of birth as same as Passport, /?

Janki Rathod

Oct 13, 2021
If you see my last reply, I mentioned my "photo" was in review with IRCC. Surprisingly, I got my PR Card yesterday. So, I got it in a week. I got my eCOPR on 10th Oct and got my PR card on 19th Oct.
Thats wonderful! Congratulations. Can I ask - Did you take photo by yourself or from studio?

Last edited:

klein

Oct 6, 2009
If you see my last reply, I mentioned my "photo" was in review with IRCC. Surprisingly, I got my PR Card yesterday. So, I got it in a week. I got my eCOPR on 10th Oct and got my PR card on 19th Oct.
Congratulations!! :)

Was your address still in review as well when you received the card? For me, both Photo and Address are still in review, I got eCoPR on October 12th, so 8 days ago. Thanks!