+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr card timeline November 2020

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hey guys,

Any update on your case yet? Etobicoke still seems quiet. No movement on my case.
I got a reply to my webform during the last week of December last year

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

I am still not able to link the PR card application and as suggested by them have raised query through another webform.

"If you are still experiencing difficulties, please write back to us using the IRCC Web form and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. "

No further updates regarding PR card from IRCC.

AlCanPR

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Hi,
I sent my COPR and photo to the Edmonton office on June 26, 2020 (196 days ago). I have not received my PR card yet. I linked my application to my online account and the status is still 'submitted'. I contacted IRCC via web form and also called them twice. They said "We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

It's been so long that I have been waiting, Anyone had a similar experience please share what I can do for my case. I'd really appreciate it.

veronica_n

Star Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hi,
I sent my COPR and photo to the Edmonton office on June 26, 2020 (196 days ago). I have not received my PR card yet. I linked my application to my online account and the status is still 'submitted'. I contacted IRCC via web form and also called them twice. They said "We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

It's been so long that I have been waiting, Anyone had a similar experience please share what I can do for my case. I'd really appreciate it.

Hi, could you give me more information about "I linked my application to my online account" What application? I got a CoPR uploaded to my CIC account and had to send a copy of it with 1 photo to the Ottawa VO

Sanj12011994

May 29, 2020
What is the approx. timeline currently for the PR card? I just sent my photo along with a copy of the COPR to the Etobicoke office today.
Is the Etobicoke office functioning currently with the Stay at home order? Any idea?

Pkaur11

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
What is the approx. timeline currently for the PR card? I just sent my photo along with a copy of the COPR to the Etobicoke office today.
Is the Etobicoke office functioning currently with the Stay at home order? Any idea?
Would be long wait. I have sent my photos on November 6th and still waiting for my PR card.

Reactions: Ram_Shruti

Ash9693

Apr 20, 2021
Hi,

Hi, Have you got your PR Card??

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request