Pr card timeline November 2020

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello people, congratulations everyone on your CoPr. Lets gather here who sent the photo and copr to Etobicoke/ottawa office for the PR card on november ..
I got Copr email Nov 2,
sent photo to Etobicoke on the same day..

Reactions: nyiable

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I have sent PR card to etobicoke on November 21, delivered on Nov 24.

Were you able to link your PR card application to track online?

Reactions: Sadia95

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I have been trying since 16th Nov, day the CoPR and virtual landing was completed as mentioned in the document. But thus far not able to link the PR card application online. Can you please let me know the process.

Any updates for you regarding PR card approvals.

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

Reactions: tapa.n

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I followed this,
I got a GU on 16th nov, after that no update!

Reactions: tapa.n

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Thank you @Sadia95. This detailed information is really helpful. Let me check if I am able to enter the right information and link it online.

If you have got GU on 16th Nov, then the PR cards would arrive in a few weeks. Congratulations :)

EmyHoang

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
They are processing PR card fairly fast recently. I got my PR card yesterday, just within a month since sending PHoto to Etobicoke on Oct 25. So you guys will receive yours soon

Reactions: kal-el84 and tapa.n

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Hello. I sent to Niagara Falls, it was delivered today. I can see my application status on the CIC website as SUBMITTED. Is it an indicator I did everything right?

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
They are processing PR card fairly fast recently. I got my PR card yesterday, just within a month since sending PHoto to Etobicoke on Oct 25. So you guys will receive yours soon
Congratulations @EmyHoang :)

Thank you for the information. Getting PR cards in a month's time is really fast.

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
@Sadia95 any updates for you.

I am still unable to link my PR card application online. Thinking of raising a webform to understand the issue. Tried all the steps as you had mentioned. No luck thus far.

jenny321

Nov 2, 2019
I got my PR approval on November 6th 2020 and sent the photo on November 9th, 2020. Vancouver ircc received my photo on November 10th. Yesterday, I called ircc to see how my pr card processing is going and they told me that the production department will be ready to send my pr card soon. I am still waiting.

Reactions: chikaloo and tapa.n

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I got my PR approval on November 6th 2020 and sent the photo on November 9th, 2020. Vancouver ircc received my photo on November 10th. Yesterday, I called ircc to see how my pr card processing is going and they told me that the production department will be ready to send my pr card soon. I am still waiting.
Thank you for sharing this information @jenny321. Hope you get the PR cards soon.

IG2020

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
@Sadia95 any updates for you.

I am still unable to link my PR card application online. Thinking of raising a webform to understand the issue. Tried all the steps as you had mentioned. No luck thus far.
DId you have any luck wi8th webform ? My COPR did not have a City/town of birth" so am unable to link