+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline From Etobicoke office applied through online PR portal

sny.sng

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi guys,

kindly share your Timeline if you applied your PR card through Online PR confirmation Portal-

PR card - 4th may
Online portal status- In review with IRCC

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Sharing based on experience. I don’t think Etobicke will process your PR card. I got my COPR from Etobicoke via the PR confirmation portal, however my PR card came from Sydney. I think they’re centralizing the PR card production in Sydney. I got my PR card one month after receiving COPR.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Sharing based on experience. I don’t think Etobicke will process your PR card. I got my COPR from Etobicoke via the PR confirmation portal, however my PR card came from Sydney. I think they’re centralizing the PR card production in Sydney. I got my PR card one month after receiving COPR.
how long it took from requesting info, to get the portal credentials, and the copr?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
how long it took from requesting info, to get the portal credentials, and the copr?
Got the 1st and 2nd email 3-4 days apart. Confirmed address and uploaded photo the next day.
Got COPR, 1 month after uploading the photo.
Got PR card after 1 month of receiving COPR.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Got the 1st and 2nd email 3-4 days apart. Confirmed address and uploaded photo the next day.
Got COPR, 1 month after uploading the photo.
Got PR card after 1 month of receiving COPR.
oh so still a month to go at least since first portal email

oh well

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Hi everyone!

Did you upload front and back of the photograph? I have the printed photos taken from a photographer but I am not sure how to scan them.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated