+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

poobathy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
My VO is Etobicoke, but they mentioned that my card was resent to Production to Vancouver. They mailed my card on the 5th of January and I am checking my mailbox since Jan 8th, but still, I have not received it. How long will it take for it to reach Toronto? Someone, please suggest.
card might sent from Sydney office it might take a week somtimes 2 week

canto

Jun 4, 2021
Vo Etobicoke, waiting since mid-November and nothing has change since then.. I’m desperate! Application shows “submitted” picture “under review” more than 2 months has passed and got no answer … don’t know what to do, the website says that the processing times are around 60 days but I’ll be waiting longer and not movement at all … I called IRCC, sent emails, etc… any suggestion!?!

poobathy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Vo Etobicoke, waiting since mid-November and nothing has change since then.. I’m desperate! Application shows “submitted” picture “under review” more than 2 months has passed and got no answer … don’t know what to do, the website says that the processing times are around 60 days but I’ll be waiting longer and not movement at all … I called IRCC, sent emails, etc… any suggestion!?!
I have a different problem they said they sent to incorrect address now I do not know how to track…

Bigorangecat69

Jul 22, 2021
I contacted the Etobicoke office yesterday and they replied back to me today saying that my PR card is now in production and the status of the image remains "waiting for approval" until the card is sent to me. They also mentioned that it is going to take longer than normal for the production process due to their lower capacity of operation!
Does anyone know how long the production process suppose to take?
Hello, can you tell me the number and prompts you used to get in contact with someone to give you this info about PR card pls?

canto

Jun 4, 2021
I contacted the Etobicoke office yesterday and they replied back to me today saying that my PR card is now in production and the status of the image remains "waiting for approval" until the card is sent to me. They also mentioned that it is going to take longer than normal for the production process due to their lower capacity of operation!
Does anyone know how long the production process suppose to take?
how come they replied that fast? I sent an email days ago and they haven’t replied

WaitingForPR_2020

Star Member
May 23, 2020
AOR - July 28
Portal - Dec 17
COPR - Jan 6
PR card in prod - Jan 11
PR card mailed - Jan 18
PR card received - ??
May I know which office was processing your PR card, your production was fast while Etobicoke says that their production process is going to take longer than normal, without really giving any information what is even normal!!!

Pecks

Dec 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi Everyone,

Finally, my pr card status changed to approved and it has been mailed today. Thank God! I thought to share as I have been following this thread for a while & it was comforting to know I wasn't alone in this.

AOR: June 4, 2021
Portal Email received: July 17, 2021
Address and Photo submitted: July 17, 2021
eCOPR received: July 20, 2021
Address & Photo in Portal: Still pending
Card Mailed: 25 Jan 2022
Card Received: Pending

I appreciate all your help & Good luck to everyone still waiting :)