+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

canprind2020

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Hi,

I'm waiting for my daughter's PR Card for more than 8 months, received COPR May 2021. Still yet to get the PR card. Anyone in the same situation and Please advice what to do?

Do I need to send Solemn Declaration with the fee? But, I already paid the fee

Mailed photos and COPR on May 11th, 2021 VO: Etobicoke
You can try requesting for status by sending email to this email ID - IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

astacom

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
You can try requesting for status by sending email to this email ID - IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
They route us to email a different IRRC email FYI (this forum thread is about Etobicoke office from what I believe) ... but of course I emailed that Prairies one to make sure.. but this is what I got:

Thank you for your email inquiry.

Your file is with another office.

Please send your inquiry and future inquiries to: IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Thank you,

Calgary IRCC Landing Office
-----------------

and never got answer from IRRC ontario.. lol

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
They route us to email a different IRRC email FYI (this forum thread is about Etobicoke office from what I believe) ... but of course I emailed that Prairies one to make sure.. but this is what I got:

Please send your inquiry and future inquiries to: IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Thank you,

-----------------

keep emailing the ontario one - they have to answer eventually

canto

Jun 4, 2021

Thank you,

-----------------

canto

Jun 4, 2021
Exactly the same happened to me!!!!! No answer from IRCC Ontario and I got the same email from Calgary…

canto

Jun 4, 2021

Thank you,

-----------------

Got the same email from IRCC Calgary and no response from IRCC Ontario …

canto

Jun 4, 2021
got eCORP mid Nov and haven’t received my card yet it only shows application “submitted” and photo in review with IRCC … is it normal or the ones who got their eCOPR mid Nov already got their cards? thanks

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
got eCORP mid Nov and haven’t received my card yet it only shows application “submitted” and photo in review with IRCC … is it normal or the ones who got their eCOPR mid Nov already got their cards? thanks
I am not a November Ecopr but photo is still in review on portal and gckey advised PR card mailed -

astacom

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
I am not a November Ecopr but photo is still in review on portal and gckey advised PR card mailed -
Same here, in GC key it says PR Card Mailed Jan 31, 2022 - lets see how long... i wonder whoelse here experienced got a GC key update about PR card mailed and how long it took?

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Same here, in GC key it says PR Card Mailed Jan 31, 2022 - lets see how long... i wonder whoelse here experienced got a GC key update about PR card mailed and how long it took?
Okay so before getting this message in GC key did you get any Ghost Update? when?

astacom

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
Okay so before getting this message in GC key did you get any Ghost Update? when?
The Ghost update happened today itself along with the doc status message "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."
Status Updated Date: 2022/01/31

.. not sure if I answered you correctly.. my portal still shows In Review in both pic/address..