+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Look at the PERSONAL DETAILS

Marital status: Place of birth:
Height (cm): Eye color:
Last entry date: Last entry date
Became P.R. on: Became P.R. on:

I never see a different COPR, all I've seen, and it was a lot, have this information.
Lol, I don't have any of the above on my COPR. This is how mine looked like:

Just instead of Kitchener it was Etobicoke. Text is the same

Prcan21

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021

redtalons

Dec 2, 2021
Does Portal access is confirmation of permanent residence status? or eCOPR??

Can someone please let me know if I can request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?
Since the passport request letter, I have received states "Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR ?

Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.

Any hopes for receiving my PR card by end of January 2022?
SAme issue I applied same date then you and no answer for them/

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
oww, because it's not your CoPR. It's the letter informing about the approved process.

I got an image from internet so you can see how it's. I'm sure if you go to your portal you can download your document.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/help-cut-through-copr.551489/
It is a COPR, but I guess just a different version. Firstly, because it was sent to me in the email with the subject Confirmation of Permanent Residence. Secondly, because I was able to apply for SIN, health card and PR card with it. Additionally, I have a couple of friends who had exactly the same COPR (and no other COPR type docs) and they already got their cards.

PS. don't have portal, mail applicant

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
It is a COPR, but I guess just a different version. Firstly, because it was sent to me in the email with the subject Confirmation of Permanent Residence. Secondly, because I was able to apply for SIN, health card and PR card with it. Additionally, I have a couple of friends who had exactly the same COPR (and no other COPR type docs) and they already got their cards.

PS. don't have portal, mail applicant
forgot to mention, the name of pdf was the copr#. So it's 100% the CoPR document

hms2302

May 22, 2020
I have a ticket for tomorrow afternoon. I got an email that they sent my PR card on Thursday from ETO to Ottawa but I did not receive it. I don't know how I know where is my card and when receive it. It is urgent, please.

Hey, May I know your ECOPR date? Is it Etobicoke?

Prcan21

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
forgot to mention, the name of pdf was the copr#. So it's 100% the CoPR document
Well, it's a different one. you were able to have the SIN and all documents, because the needed information is the CoPR number only. But the document I sent you the link has a big title on it as Confirmation of Permanent Resident, so I think you didn't received it, which doesn't make any difference. the important is you are a PR.

Acharya9099

Jul 26, 2021
I am waiting 251 days since submitting photos by mail to IRCC Etobicoke, while everyone else already received a card or at least some kind of communication. I have tried raisin webform with no luck, calling IRCC and agents refuse to review my application and provide update, sending e-mail to all the addresses mentioned by others and they never respond. I am literally can't understand this anymore and not sure if I will ever receive my card.
I think the Etobicoke IRCC is a total Chaos, they don't know what they are doing, I am waiting for 140 days too but people are getting it in 15-40 days now and IRCC has no explanation. I have sent them an email on below email ID and this is the response I got today.

IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

"
Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR cards. Your cards are currently at card production.

The status of your Photo in the portal will remain at In Review with IRCC until the PR Card status is updated to Sent to Client or sent to IRCC.

At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the COVID-19.

As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of first time PR card applications.

Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.

However, please be assured that we are doing everything possible to complete the PR card process for our clients.

For further inquires, please contact the Client Service Center at 1-888-242-2100.

Thank you for your patience,

Calgary IRCC
"

redtalons

Dec 2, 2021
I think the Etobicoke IRCC is a total Chaos, they don't know what they are doing, I am waiting for 140 days too but people are getting it in 15-40 days now and IRCC has no explanation. I have sent them an email on below email ID and this is the response I got today.

"
Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR cards. Your cards are currently at card production.

The status of your Photo in the portal will remain at In Review with IRCC until the PR Card status is updated to Sent to Client or sent to IRCC.

At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the COVID-19.

As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of first time PR card applications.

Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.

However, please be assured that we are doing everything possible to complete the PR card process for our clients.

For further inquires, please contact the Client Service Center at 1-888-242-2100.

Calgary IRCC
"
Did you get your ECOPR?

Applicant777

Sep 23, 2021
Did you submit a solemn declaration? I'm waiting for 166 days and sent it on Friday.
Hey, I am not an expert on SD but I was reading it only applies if you received a confirmation the card was mailed but never received after 6 weeks. And I was reading people were waiting for 3+ months to get the after faxing SD. I was just hoping that the card production is around the corner…

Applicant777

Sep 23, 2021

"

Calgary IRCC
"
I am happy they at least replied to your email. I been sending to this and other email addresses many times with no response… It almost feels like they only respond if they see good news, but if there is some issue on their end with the application like printing error or anything else - they don’t respond. Please note I was not invited for portal photo submission, I had to mailed photos per their request.

Reactions: Belle16 and ryanm32