+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

joshs146

Feb 27, 2021
Anyone having trouble accessing your GCKey / CIC account over the last couple days? For me it either loops back to the "English/French" page or gives an error page.

Reactions: remzes

dino888

Nov 2, 2021
Try to email ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca and also CC the email address that requested your address and provide your address directly to them. Explain you are unable to do it via eCas and that you already called the IRCC hotline and confirmed they have the correct address on file.
Did you receive the PR card through Canada post? We got the same response saying our cards are mailed on November 29th and we haven't received them and in the reply they confirmed with our address but that has our unit number missing in it? What can be done now?

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Got an email that my photo was just approved by IRCC, checked GCKey and they mailed the PR card!

Timeline:
AOR: Jan 2021
ECOPR: 22 Nov 2021
GU PR Card: 3 Dec 2021
PR Card mailed: 7 Dec 2021

Thanks everyone I hope your cards get processed real soon!
Etobicoke office? Wow that was extremely fast!

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Did you receive the PR card through Canada post? We got the same response saying our cards are mailed on November 29th and we haven't received them and in the reply they confirmed with our address but that has our unit number missing in it? What can be done now?
Arrival time depends on where you live if ur in the west region it is taking linger to reach 7-9 days. I would suggest calling ircc and canada post to see if they can help

Reactions: dino888

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Yes, Canada Post. If your Unit number is missing maybe check in the mailroom in your building to see if it's lying around somewhere?

Reactions: dino888

dbel21

Dec 6, 2021
Does anyone know if I can re-enter Canada with my COPR from US? I understand that it is possible if you enter by Land. It's been 2 months since I got my COPR and I haven't received my PR Card. I'd appreciate your comments.

Canadamanu

Nov 24, 2021
I called an IRCC agent and she went through my profile. My card is approved (photo and address, but still in review on portal). They sent it to production site 2 weeks ago. The agent doesn't know what is happening at production site. What should I do to speed up the production? Can anyone help?

remzes

Sep 1, 2021
Does anyone know if I can re-enter Canada with my COPR from US? I understand that it is possible if you enter by Land. It's been 2 months since I got my COPR and I haven't received my PR Card. I'd appreciate your comments.
Yes. But you need to travel on your car (private vehicle). If you travel by plane, commercial bus - they won't let you in

Prcan21

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Someone has the email of the OSC-operations? this was my CoPR was issued. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to send email to the too.

eCoPR: Jun 30, 2021
2nd photo submitted: July 22, 2021
3rd photo submitted: December 5th, 2021 - I received an email requesting a new photo and giving an agent code to send in ATTN. I sent and after that silence. Webforms not answered, calling and agent saying that they cannot access my application, GCnotes requested on Nov 08 without answer. Contacted MP and nothing.

Meanwhile, many friends receiving their cards within 15 days and my flight is booked for next week

no words to express my frustration.

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Someone has the email of the OSC-operations? this was my CoPR was issued. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to send email to the too.

eCoPR: Jun 30, 2021
2nd photo submitted: July 22, 2021
3rd photo submitted: December 5th, 2021 - I received an email requesting a new photo and giving an agent code to send in ATTN. I sent and after that silence. Webforms not answered, calling and agent saying that they cannot access my application, GCnotes requested on Nov 08 without answer. Contacted MP and nothing.

Meanwhile, many friends receiving their cards within 15 days and my flight is booked for next week

no words to express my frustration.
don't bother emailing OSC, they either don't respond at all or take weeks to do so.

Email IRCC Calgary instead ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

My COPR was issued by OSC and I emailed Calgary when there was no movement on my PR Card and within a few days I had an update.