+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

redtalons

Dec 2, 2021
Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 29 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR

I called IRCC. Was on hold for 40 mins and then it went to the agent's voicemail which has never happened before. Call again, after 40 mins the lady says I've called the wrong department? So she transfers me to someone else and the lady goes on and on about Afghanistan. I was on the verge of crying! I asked her who do I speak to for help? I'm myself dealing with things, where do I go? She said I just have to wait till I hear back from them

I am so so frustrated. I can't even vent about this to my family or friends because they tell me hey at least you know it's coming since I received the portal email. It didn't change anything else for me. This forum has become like my venting outlet. I'm sorry for the negativity but I'm just so tired. Makes me feel a little better that there are other people waiting like me. Sucks that some have been waiting even longer.
exactly the same with me.

Confirmation PR august 22
access to the portal on august 26
Submited photos and address: 27
eCOPR: waiting until now
PRCArd : just good to know.
Office etobicoke

• Sad
Reactions: RD1991

mars26

Apr 20, 2020
I'm beyond angry!!! After more than 8 months of being waiting for my PR card and after tons of emails and webforms with no response , they finally replied that they made a mistake with my UCI number so I have to send my photo once again... This is a nightmare :mad:

CoPr: March 2nd
Photos sent: early April

Sampath000

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 29 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR

I called IRCC. Was on hold for 40 mins and then it went to the agent's voicemail which has never happened before. Call again, after 40 mins the lady says I've called the wrong department? So she transfers me to someone else and the lady goes on and on about Afghanistan. I was on the verge of crying! I asked her who do I speak to for help? I'm myself dealing with things, where do I go? She said I just have to wait till I hear back from them

I am so so frustrated. I can't even vent about this to my family or friends because they tell me hey at least you know it's coming since I received the portal email. It didn't change anything else for me. This forum has become like my venting outlet. I'm sorry for the negativity but I'm just so tired. Makes me feel a little better that there are other people waiting like me. Sucks that some have been waiting even longer.
I submitted my photo and details on credential on nov12th and still it is showing reviewing by ircc could you imagine how frustrated I am now. We are helpless until they respond by themselves

SimieR

Jun 16, 2021
O
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
Doc's Request.
05-Aug-2020
AOR Received.
05-Feb-2021
File Transfer...
05-Feb-2021
Med's Request
05-Feb-2021
Med's Done....
10-Feb-2021
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2021
VISA ISSUED...
Received virtual landing email Dec1, now awaiting portal login credential
exactly the same with me.

Confirmation PR august 22
access to the portal on august 26
Submited photos and address: 27
eCOPR: waiting until now
PRCArd : just good to know.
Office etobicoke
Hi, try sending email to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca I did so two days ago and I got portal login instruction, am still yet to receive credential login. Just for you to know I received Confirmation of PR October 12. It has been 45 days since receiving portal instruction email (got email today from Etobicoke with portal instruction ) I am yet to receive the virtual landing credential (which you seem to have already done).

So maybe sending email to that address might assist. Ensure you provide them with your UCI number, name and so forth. Got this email from another forum under "virtual landing"

Hope you will get through.

joaliriano

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
RECEIVED MY CARD TODAY!

COPR: April 28, 2021
1st GU: November 23, 2021 (Card in Production)
PR Card approved and mailed: November 29, 2021
PR Card received: December 3, 2021

It was a long road but it finally came to an end. I wish everyone who's still waiting all the best!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

dino888

Nov 2, 2021
Hi,
We received our eCOPR on Oct 23rd and submitted photo and address in the portal on Oct 24th but no update since then. VO is Etobicoke office. Going through this thread I see many have linked the PR card portal to the GC key account. Is that a mandatory step or the one who only linked to GC key account got the PR card? Please share your experiences. Thank you!!

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.

any hopes for receiving the PR card by end of January 2022?

Portal email- Oct 6, 2021
Portal Credentials- Oct 25, 2021
Photo and address- submitted Oct 25, 2021
COPR- WAITING
VO Ottawa, Secondary - Etobicoke

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.

any hopes for receiving the PR card by end of January 2022?

COPR- WAITING
VO Ottawa, Secondary - Etobicoke
Also someone please let me know if I can request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?
Since the passport request letter, I have received states "Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR ?

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Hi, try sending email to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca I did so two days ago and I got portal login instruction, am still yet to receive credential login. Just for you to know I received Confirmation of PR October 12. It has been 45 days since receiving portal instruction email (got email today from Etobicoke with portal instruction ) I am yet to receive the virtual landing credential (which you seem to have already done).

So maybe sending email to that address might assist. Ensure you provide them with your UCI number, name and so forth. Got this email from another forum under "virtual landing"

Hope you will get through.
Does Portal access is confirmation of permanent residence status? or eCOPR??

Can someone please let me know if I can request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?
Since the passport request letter, I have received states "Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR ?

Any hopes for receiving my PR card by end of January 2022?

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020

Can someone please let me know if I can request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?

I have received the Request (RFV) letter for Dependents (spouse) on October 7, 2021, which states Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR.

Currently, I have received Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal access and confirmed the In-Canada declaration and uploaded documents required on Oct 25, 2021, and waiting for my eCoPR.

Any insight on this is greatly appreciated.
Do I need to wait until I receive my eCOPR or can I request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?

Request(RFV) letter- October 7, 2021

COPR- WAITING
VO Ottawa, Secondary- Etobicoke

SimieR

Jun 16, 2021
O
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
Doc's Request.
05-Aug-2020
AOR Received.
05-Feb-2021
File Transfer...
05-Feb-2021
Med's Request
05-Feb-2021
Med's Done....
10-Feb-2021
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2021
VISA ISSUED...
Received virtual landing email Dec1, now awaiting portal login credential

Hi, I know in other groups am in, this is email they send to and they would get their eCOPR shortly after, for some it take about, one day or two days, so far the longest time i have seen is five days, after sending email to say they are awaiting their eCOPR.

I am not sure about the passport request for your spouse, as to what to do in that situation.

Hope all will work out.

Reactions: Sanjay35821