+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Nil_11

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Is Anyone in forum send a photos by email after physically sent photo is not met with photo specifications requirements?

Applicant777

Sep 23, 2021
Please let me know because I am waiting for my card since April 9 2021
I am waiting for my card since April 6th with no updates. At least you got a feedback to resubmit photos which means your application is moving forward while others seem to be stuck...

Nav Reet

Jul 30, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am waiting for ECOPR. My VO is Etobicoke . I got my portal confirmation on Sep9 and have updated address and photo on same day. They ask for update of address on Sep13 and I did on same day. Waiting since than for ECOPR. Called IRCC they refused to provide any information and said they are just taking Priority calls for Afghanistan. and raised webform got same reply. Tried emailed them as well no actions yet.Anyone in same situation.

PRIreland

Oct 4, 2021
Hi everyone,

I am waiting for my PR card almost 7 months now.

eCOPR: March 03 2021
Photos delivered to Etobicoke: April 02 2021

I am the main applicant on the file however my dependent received her PR card already on September 14th. We sent our photos on the same day (different envelopes)
I'm really concerned, I have not had any updates yet.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I haven't seen my family in two years and plan to go home at Christmas and i'm scared my girlfriend will now have to go alone because i wont have my PR card.

mars26

Apr 20, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am waiting for my PR card almost 7 months now.

eCOPR: March 03 2021
Photos delivered to Etobicoke: April 02 2021

I am the main applicant on the file however my dependent received her PR card already on September 14th. We sent our photos on the same day (different envelopes)
I'm really concerned, I have not had any updates yet.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I haven't seen my family in two years and plan to go home at Christmas and i'm scared my girlfriend will now have to go alone because i wont have my PR card.
Me, haven’t seen my family in 2 yrs just like you, and I have the same timeline

joshs146

Feb 27, 2021
For those who have been unable to link their PR card application: in my case, I had to use the birth city / town (with exact punctuation, including state / province) corresponding to *an older passport*. I had to renew my passport a couple years ago; evidently, even though I updated CIC about the passport change, I still had to use the birth city as per the old passport. The older one used only the initials of the birth state, unlike my "new" passport, which spells out the state entirely.

For completeness:
COPR: Apr. 01, 2021
Sent photos by post: Apr 09, 2021 (no tracking, so I don't know the receive date)
No updates since, because I was unable to link the application until just now. But at least now I know my photos weren't stolen by the carrier pigeon.