+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Nil_11

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Called IRCC agent 2 times in 2 weeks ans they are not willing to give me update. They are prioritizing Afghanistan Application

mayatt

Aug 11, 2021
I just called IRCC talked with a very nice agent but she couldn’t give me any information at all, not even what month they’re working on it right now (I know cuz I’ve been reading here) but it’s so frustrating.

My CoPR: April, 16 but I was only able to send the pics on May, 27 (because the lockdown) anyways I asked her if the starting process is from the CoPR date or the day they received the mail (pics) and she said usually is from CoPR date… they open up a profile for you the day u became a PR but with everything going on… she can’t tell me for sure. I’m so confused now I don’t know if I’ve been waiting for 4 months or 5.

pls folks from April post your updates

Reactions: pepitoyugi

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
I just called IRCC talked with a very nice agent but she couldn’t give me any information at all, not even what month they’re working on it right now (I know cuz I’ve been reading here) but it’s so frustrating.

My CoPR: April, 16 but I was only able to send the pics on May, 27 (because the lockdown) anyways I asked her if the starting process is from the CoPR date or the day they received the mail (pics) and she said usually is from CoPR date… they open up a profile for you the day u became a PR but with everything going on… she can’t tell me for sure. I’m so confused now I don’t know if I’ve been waiting for 4 months or 5.

pls folks from April post your updates
I know they are giving the same response to all, in my case they are saying on AUgust 25 they said they tried to print the card but due to an error they couldn't, and they will try again now in 6 weeks again. I am really not sure what error they are facing and why its taking so long to perform the printing :(

pepitoyugi

Apr 16, 2021
Just receive an email from Etobicoke, they are processing my PR Card ! Unfortunately the mail address was incorrect so i have to provide the correct one. Be sure to give the correct mail !

CoPR : 22 April

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
I know they are giving the same response to all, in my case they are saying on AUgust 25 they said they tried to print the card but due to an error they couldn't, and they will try again now in 6 weeks again. I am really not sure what error they are facing and why its taking so long to perform the printing :(
@sarbpreet do you know on what date your card went for production? I just want to see how many days it took from production to production error on 25th of August.

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
is there any one know here what is process of PRTD in India and how long it takes to get can we apply from Canada?

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hi all,

I have been following this thread and see that photos delivered (via post) in April 1st and 2nd week are getting updates/approvals, any one whose photos were delivered in May and getting updates or approvals?
Im from early april and there's no update

rajzz2512

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
is there any one know here what is process of PRTD in India and how long it takes to get can we apply from Canada?
You can’t apply from Canada. Only after landing in India you can apply. It took me around 30 days processing( mid July) and 1 week for stamping

battleship

Feb 2, 2020
Hi everyone, a quick question here:

For anyone who's received their PR card, what's inside the white envelope? Are there 2 pieces of paper inside? One of them with the card attached to it and the other called "travel journal"?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I applied for PRTD application from india but no update yet it has been a month and I have flight on oct 10, recently my PR card delivered on my Canadian address so My question Is: Can my friend send that PR card to India through courier ?
thank you in advance
Yes, you can get your PR card shipped, however, make sure you have the appropriate authorization letters in the shipping envelope.

Reactions: Chintan_patel95