+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

toronto849

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
I know they are giving the same response to all, in my case they are saying on AUgust 25 they said they tried to print the card but due to an error they couldn't, and they will try again now in 6 weeks again. I am really not sure what error they are facing and why its taking so long to perform the printing :(
Happened same to my application as well
Contact them after 6 weeks and tell them to send a message to office.
my card production error on 4 june
Then went to production again after i called them. Went for printing on 23 july. Finally printed on 2 august

toronto849

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
@legalfalcon
I applied for PRTD application from india but no update yet it has been a month and I have flight on oct 10, recently my PR card delivered on my Canadian address so My question Is: Can my friend send that PR card to India through courier ?
thank you in advance
Not sure if customs open it what they will do. If somebody can bring it for you then no issue. Recently someone my know did the same thing. His friend brought it for him.

Reactions: Chintan_patel95

toronto849

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Asking this question in the forum again since it was not answered before. If time-lapsed is more than 6 months since delivery of photos to IRCC office, will they ask us to send new photos since sent photos were older than 6 months? Did anyone face this situation?
They printed my card after 6 months of sending photo. Also sometime if photo is not acceptable, they need new photo they will ask for it. You don’t have to do anything.

Reactions: aaryas

toronto849

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
My pr card application was approved on 17 September 2021. Waiting for pr card in mailbox. Do anyone know how much time will it take to receive pr card after status change to approved and mailed?
Copr- March 13 2021
Photo delivered- March 31 2021
4-5 working days depending upon location, How close you are to distribution center of canadapost. For example downtown toronto from Nova Scotia it takes 3-4 days. But adjoining cities take 4-5 days.
also you can go to canadapost website
Put postal codes and get number of days it takes.

Reactions: Khan32

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Hello. Till today like a loot in here I was a silent reader on other experiences on PR timeline
But now we got the PR card from VO Etobicoke. This is our journey on process.
AOR 23 May
Portal email 16 Aug Reply same day Adress and Photo
ECoPR 1 September and a
PR Card recived on mail today for all My Family 21 Sept.

All process form mid May till mid Sept.
good luck to everyone here
wow, you got PR status and PR card faster than PR card process alone takes for most people here. lol

Andy2601

Aug 13, 2021
Just receive an email from Etobicoke, they are processing my PR Card ! Unfortunately the mail address was incorrect so i have to provide the correct one. Be sure to give the correct mail !

CoPR : 22 April
Did you send an email to them asking about it? My COPR date is April, 23. I'm hoping theyre processing my pr card as well.

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
if the picture
The thing with error is maybe name wrong, wrong bar code or security features, maybe picture not coming up good onto card. But they don’t tell us about what kind of error it is, neither any agent know.
If the picture have an issue then why don't they tell us :(

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
@legalfalcon
I applied for PRTD application from india but no update yet it has been a month and I have flight on oct 10, recently my PR card delivered on my Canadian address so My question Is: Can my friend send that PR card to India through courier ?
thank you in advance
Did you link your application for PR card updates?