+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

LeoLeoLeo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
So True, I have friends who have the same timeline as mine who got their cards in a month, and here am I waiting for 4 months and counting just for PR Card, so frustrating!!!
If you received COPR with the link that is for uploading the PR Card photo, you will receive the card within a month. If you had to send a physical photo to the Etobicoke office, you will have to wait for about 6 months to receive the PR card.

LeoLeoLeo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
some are receiving pr cards in 14 days some are waiting for 3 months what is going on here?
If you received COPR with the link that is for uploading the PR Card photo, you will receive the card within a month. If you had to send a physical photo to the Etobicoke office, you will have to wait for about 6 months to receive the PR card.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hi All, Need a quick input.

I have received the ecopr on Sep 2nd after IRCC accepted the address and i have linked my PR Card application to GC Key. Yesterday i received a ghost update(Application Updated) on the PR card application for myself and my dependents. But the photos have not been accepted. Did anybody else on the group go through a similar experience. How long would it take for me to receive the PR Cards from here.
@rockycocky from what I have seen, normally there are 2 ghost update before they mail you a card so wait for the next one.

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
My GC key account still says "Submitted". I called IRCC and a lovely lady helped me to find the status and she said my card app sent to production.
@sarbpreet Thank you!! Could you share when did you call IRCC? When I called them they told me they only can talk about certain priority cases. Thank you!

bside229

Sep 10, 2021
Not true, I uploaded my photos via the portal on May 29th, and 3 1/2 months later me and many others are still waiting for our PR cards.

Reactions: its_rohit27

its_rohit27

Star Member
Jun 27, 2021
No, I uploaded the photo on the PR Conformation Portal and it's been 4 months now no Card yet.

Reactions: sarbpreet

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
Please note an agent confirmed to me that the photo reception date is not important, it's the COPR reception that matters to calculate the processing time !
Mine was 22 avril still no information yet
How are you even able to connect to the agent. They are not even answering anything, they are saying that they are working on afghan files.

Therealdurgesh

Jan 18, 2021
PR card application
COPR- 9th April, 2021
Photos sent- Apr 22,2021
Observed First GU Today..
Waiting for another GU, I hope its not a glitch