+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
I just logged in my CIC account and saw a second ghost update. No email update but when I logged-in, I see status application/profile updated. I hope it's a good sign.

Reactions: sarbpreet

LeoLeoLeo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
No, I uploaded the photo on the PR Conformation Portal and it's been 4 months now no Card yet.
Two of my friends received the card within a months who uploaded photos by link tho. They received AOR in Feb and Copr in June, card was also in June. So maybe you application is different

remzes

Sep 1, 2021
Two of my friends received the card within a months who uploaded photos by link tho. They received AOR in Feb and Copr in June, card was also in June. So maybe you application is different

My friends too, but nobody from them were in Etobicoke - one of them got from New Brunswick office within 3 weeks from the moment of COPR.

its_rohit27

Star Member
Jun 27, 2021
waiting for pr card since june 30th copr
portal email from etobicoke office
but "landed at" in copr is Hamilton office so dont know which one is processing the card now
waiting for pr card since May 10th copr
portal email from etobicoke office
but "landed at" in copr is Etobicoke IR not sure how many more days they will take?

priduds

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
My COPR is March 12 2021
Photos sent March 25th 2021
Received my PR card Sep 3rd 2021

I received my PR card but my spouse didn't receive his PR card, so yesterday I called IRCC and finally talked to an agent. They sent my husband card to our former address on Sep 2nd 2021. I already called the building management and they will try to call the new resident to see if they have the card :( Otherwise the agent told me we have to wait until Oct 14th and called them again.. I'm so frustrated, the COPR has the correct address, not sure why they sent to the old one.

thepharmaguy

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hi All..my photos were delivered to Etobicoke office on Mar 31st and I noticed first GU on Sep 15th..any idea when can I expect to get my PR cards??

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
can you please share what did you mentioned in an email or can you please share the actual email you sent to them ??
I sent email related to an emergency but they didn't process so got same reply from many people including immigration minister's assistance and Prime Minister Assistance. The only thing I guess you ask is may I know which month PR card application now as last time I received March 2021 in July 2021 when I sent them the email

Reactions: pepitoyugi