+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

its_rohit27

Star Member
Jun 27, 2021
some are receiving pr cards in 14 days some are waiting for 3 months what is going on here?
So True, I have friends who have the same timeline as mine who got their cards in a month, and here am I waiting for 4 months and counting just for PR Card, so frustrating!!!

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
My GC key account still says "Submitted". I called IRCC and a lovely lady helped me to find the status and she said my card app sent to production.
@sarbpreet so you reuploaded your photo and it's still shows In review with IRCC and your GC account shows Submitted but agent told you your card sent to production?

DivyaSree

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I have the same timeline, more or less. I didn’t get no email saying photos were delivered and I don’t think anyone does.. what you can do is track with canada post to see if they got there, but if you didn’t have a tracking number, you just gotta hope it did..

I also cannot link my application but in my case it’s because I have a representative.
Im hoping I’ll get my card next week but it’s just a game of luck out here
Hello, did you receive your PR card ?

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Hi All, Need a quick input.

I have received the ecopr on Sep 2nd after IRCC accepted the address and i have linked my PR Card application to GC Key. Yesterday i received a ghost update(Application Updated) on the PR card application for myself and my dependents. But the photos have not been accepted. Did anybody else on the group go through a similar experience. How long would it take for me to receive the PR Cards from here.