+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

amitsawhney19

Jan 22, 2019
did you have any GU?
No GU. I can't even speak with an IRCC agent as they always say we can't connect you due to high volumes. I tried web forum and it was a generic reply saying your application is still in progress. When I log into my CIC account, I just see "your application is approved" and the COPR document is expired

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
No GU. I can't even speak with an IRCC agent as they always say we can't connect you due to high volumes. I tried web forum and it was a generic reply saying your application is still in progress. When I log into my CIC account, I just see "your application is approved" and the COPR document is expired
same situation. even not single updates. i called yesterday and one of the agent took my tracking number and sent request for follow up

graceyg

Jun 3, 2021
yes

what do you mean linked your application? I've reading this a lot. Can you elaborate?
Hi, before today I just failed in linking application to my cic account... but today after a beautiful people's instruction I successfully linked my pr card application and found that the card was sent on 2 Sep.. that's it

amitsawhney19

Jan 22, 2019
Can you point me to the thread where you got the instruction? I am just curious to know what linking the application means and why is it necessary? For example, I am waiting for my PR card since six months after receiving the COPR, so I am wondering what linking means. thanks :)

Zdhwkdorb

Sep 9, 2021
Photo delivered on Mar 15th.
No updates.
Just called IRCC, agent can not give me specific answers on whether the photo has been received. But read between the lines, the envelope might not have been opened.

baban1987

Jan 12, 2021
VO: Etobicoke
Confirmed address and uploaded photo on Aug 27.
Neither address nor photo got approved, almost 2 weeks any idea when can it get approved.

Prcan21

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
ecopr 30 june Etobicoke office through portal
Waiting for pr card
Anybody in same situation?????
Or received card ???
Same here. eCOPR on Jun 30th and no PR card so far. Application linked and showing in progress. On Jul 21st they rejected my first photo and I submitted a new one the day after. Silence zzzzzz

ShanikaR

Mar 6, 2021
Hi all,

My card was mailed on Sep 1st and I haven't received it yet. Does anyone know if the cards are actually mailed from Etobicoke or somewhere else? It should not take this long to deliver the card as I am living in GTA.
Hi, I am in DTA area and we both, me and my husband got cards card within 6 days.. came from Sydney, NS . you will get yours soon.. check the mail box every day,,,