+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

rathin

May 6, 2021
Copr 28 apr
Photos sent 3 may (canada post priority shipping)
No updates so far
Finally i was connected to ircc today.
She just said they are only helping priority applicants. She didn’t even take my application number.
same day i delivered. let’s follow up bro. whats your FB id. please

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Copr 28 apr
Photos sent 3 may (canada post priority shipping)
No updates so far
Finally i was connected to ircc today.
She just said they are only helping priority applicants. She didn’t even take my application number.
Don't waste your time with IRCC customer care, they were bit helpful to get application updates while processing... other than that they have no clue or power to speed up processing.

herry101

Feb 4, 2021
COPR: 16th March 2021
I got my PR card. but, my wife didn't get the PR card. Is anyone has similar situation.
yes we are waiting till they finish application from Afghanistan, by the time they finish those applications, 4th wave would have been severe and then we will wait for another months and forever.

anilnavuru

Aug 12, 2021
This forum helped me a lot during my process.I hope everyone can get their pr card ASAP and focus on their life.
COPR: March 25/2021
Photo delivered: April 1/2021
GU1: Sept 1/2021
Approved pr card:Sept 8/2021
PR card mailed - Sept 10/2021
Good luck everyone
Recieved the card in Mail. If yes, Where do you live

priduds

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
COPR: 16th March 2021
I got my PR card. but, my wife didn't get the PR card. Is anyone has similar situation.
I'm in the same situation. My COPR is 12th March 2021. I received my PR card on Sep 3rd and my husband hasnt received his. We sent the pictures in the same envelope. I called IRCC today and they said they cant access any application until the Afghanistan issue is solved. He asked me to check in the website and while there's the message about Afghanistan, they wont be able to give us any information.

I also asked him why I cant link my husband application to his profile or mine. The agent told me he cant check online why because they dont have access to anything during Afghanistan crises.