+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

GS23

Aug 19, 2020
PR card received for my wife - 31 August 2021
But still I am waiting for my GU2. Not sure how long it takes more. can we mail etobicoke office regarding this ?
Hi did you send photos for both in single envelope or separate? Because i sent in a single one and received card for myself however no GU for spouse though.

Reactions: Mahi23

Ramamfm

Aug 26, 2021
Hi iam in same situation, sent photos in a single envelope however i received and not for spouse.did you send photos in 2 separate envelopes?
Hi, same situation . Sent all our 4 photos in single envelope. 3 of us received PR cards on Aug 25 but my daughter application is still in submitted status, raised web form, sent couple of emails but no response so far.

Mahi23

Feb 17, 2021
Hi did you send photos for both in single envelope or separate? Because i sent in a single one and received card for myself however no GU for spouse though.
I am in same situation.. myself and daughter got the card but my spouse yet to get card .. tried calling IRCC but no proper reply as they are busy with other priorities

St.Cun

Dec 18, 2019
Hi,
Long story short. I moved to a different address. Did an address change online, and two web forms send for address change. Still when I'm going for an address change online it still shows my old address. Did a forward mail through Canada post and hope if Etobicoke will still ship to old address it will be forwarded to me.
Who already received their cards, can you please check if on the envelope states "Do not forward " or "Deliver as addressed".
Thank you

markd

Jul 17, 2021
COPR: March 16th
Photos delivered: April 1st

Yesterday I saw that my application went from “Submitted” to “Application Profile Updated”, and today it went back to “Submitted”. Was that a GU?

graceyg

Jun 3, 2021
I am trying to link application to my ircc account (pr card) but seems there was no application found..
Is linking application an essential action for us who just have mailed photo to the office after getting COPR?

St.Cun

Dec 18, 2019
I am trying to link application to my ircc account (pr card) but seems there was no application found..
Is linking application an essential action for us who just have mailed photo to the office after getting COPR?
I would not say it's essential but good to have. I managed to add just kids but not me and my wife. After going back and forth with agents on the phone they said that they can't help. So if you have another family member that you managed to add I would say it is good enough. I'm keeping an eye on kids application and hope it will be processed at the same time. A lot of guys says that information have to be exactly as in your file(capital or lower case etc.) I tried it didn't work for me.

mars26

Apr 20, 2020
Did you get a new UCI number along the COPR or has been the same UCI since the beginning of your application? Cause I cannot link my application as well but I received a new UCI

graceyg

Jun 3, 2021
Did you get a new UCI number along the COPR or has been the same UCI since the beginning of your application? Cause I cannot link my application as well but I received a new UCI
my UCI is unchanged.. did you tried with your new UCI? Actually I don't know how&why to link..