+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Hey, does everyone know how long Ghost update stays in the profile? I didn't log in for several weeks and when I log in today I saw a ghost update. Is it from today or could it be waiting there longer than 1 day?

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
CEC, single applicant.
ITA Feb13, 2020
COPR July 19, 2021
PR photos submitted July 19, 2021 in new portal
waiting for the PR card still

priduds

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Just checked the website, my pr card was approved and mailed.

CoPR March 12th 2021
Photos Requested March 23th 2021
Photos sent March 25th 2021
1st GU August 23rd
PR approved and mailed August 31st
I will post again when I received the cards.
I just received by the email my PR card, missing my husband's one now.

yourshary

Jul 5, 2021
COPR received 1st April 2021
Photos sent on 14th April
Reached them on 16th April
No update yet, when called they are saying in process.
unable to link application with my profile too.
Anybody travelling in same boat here???

Reactions: lunaneiko

Oliviamitzi

Mar 28, 2021
Almost everybody... lol It seems that they are start to processing the photos received in April now... So you should get any news by the middle/end of the month! Let's hope! For linking the application to your profile, check if your place of birth is written exactly in the same way as in your password. This is usually the common reason for not being able to link

DivyaSree

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Same here, my photos were delivered on April 28th to Etobicoke office. No updates yet! i got the email that the resources are allocated for Afghanistan situation. This is really frustrating as it affects our travel plans.

Meanwhile the eCOPR candidates are receiving PR cards in just 1 week! They should have made option for us also to submit photos through the portal!

cpark

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Wow, your timeline is exactly the same as mine. You have to mind your capital and lower cases, etc. There's been a lot of topic in this forum on how to link your profile.

lunaneiko

Dec 8, 2020
I have travel plan next month and I still did not get my PR card. Just wondering if I can apply for PRTD to reenter Canada? is it easy to apply for? because I found that supporting documents to prove that I can meet the residency obligation should be provided, what exactly it means?

herry101

Feb 4, 2021
I applied for PR card in march 2021, and been waiting since 5more months, First it was covid-19, then it was covid waves, and now its Afghanistan. what's next WW3?? the whole world is functioning and going back to normal, while these guys are going back to stone ages in the name of never ending global crisis

Reactions: lunaneiko and CatB