+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

kp111330

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Hi Friends,

Is anyone waiting like me, and below is the timeline.

COPR April 12, 2021
Photos delivered on April 19th.
VO: Etobicoke

Still no update, and not able to link pr card application with my profile. Any help
You are not alone
Copr 22 april
Package delivered on 30 april
No update nothing

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
I send my photo with No tracking. So if they cannot confirm my photo, how can I know whether I should resend the photo or Canada post has lost.
This is another BS LOL
me too sent without tracking and in same boat :( sent on mar 25 no updates yet, what about you?

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
IRCC replied today for my inquiry - this is etioboke office, my photos were delivered to them on 31st march 2021 so not sure when i get it?

IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in processing and production of PR Cards during this period.

Once PR Card production resumes, confirmed PR Cards will be forwarded to clients.
did IRCC reply you in email that they got your photos delivered on mar 31? which email address did you send email to? also what all details you have shared with them? what was your question to them? can you please share if you dont mind

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Hi guys,

I called IRCC today and I mailed my photo on March 20th, but they cannot confirm my photo yet.
However, the officer said It doesn't mean that they haven't received my photo, and just wait.

I asked how I can judge whether I should resend the photo or not. but the guy said I can always resend the photo....

Do you think I should resend my photo because they haven't confirm it for a while?
me too in same boat :(

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Thank you, I’m super excited and yes, you are right: I’m the one always crying about my application in the August 2020 forum:D. How’s your application going, gotten your card yet??
No, not yet. I was lucky enough to get my COPR in April, so they punished me with mail delivery instead of portal lol
It's been 4 months and they haven't opened my envelope yet

eugenekuba

Aug 23, 2021
Looks like not normal. Have you received a portal invitation and then eCOPR? Usually those who were lucky to receive portal invitations get cards quickly. The vast majority of people, who wait here mailed physical photos to Etobicoke and these people wait for about 5 months to get the card.
I would advise you to call IRCC and check the status of your PR card application. IRCC webforms have proven to be often useless.
Yep, I received the portal invitation back in January and the e-COPR in Feb. Not sure who is responsible for the PR portal because all the IRCC agents had no idea when the digital photo gets approved:confused: It feels like they just forgot about my application.

• Sad
Reactions: Ilya127

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Anyone submitted their photos in April (by physical mail) still waiting? I've called them twice and they said that it is nothing to worry about. I don't know what to do, please help. I did not get the Portal invitation.