+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Jeena George

Jul 19, 2021
COPR: March 10th 2021
Photos sent via Canada post: March 23rd.
Photos delivered to CIC: March 25th.
I tried linking my application to my CIC account but they say application not found. Tried with UCI and family name.
anyone in the same boat?
My timeline is exactly the same as yours. you need to call IRCC and see how you can link the application. While you are on the call you can also ask them if your photo has been sent to production or not.

graceyg

Jun 3, 2021
Hi you guys mentioned about GU after mailing photos, but for me there's no any instructions for actions like"link application" or "update profile", what I got all is just a email of COPR and asking me for mailing photos. Anyone same?

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Hi you guys mentioned about GU after mailing photos, but for me there's no any instructions for actions like"link application" or "update profile", what I got all is just a email of COPR and asking me for mailing photos. Anyone same?
Hi, linking PR card application is not mandatory. You can just follow the instructions from your COPR letter like sending them a photo and waiting. I think nobody received any specific instructions about linking PR card applications. It is just happened that somebody had found that it is possible and many people here started to link their applications. I linked my application as well. The only value in it that you can see they are doing something about your PR card and finally mail it, before you receive it in your mailbox.

graceyg

Jun 3, 2021
Hi, linking PR card application is not mandatory. You can just follow the instructions from your COPR letter like sending them a photo and waiting. I think nobody received any specific instructions about linking PR card applications. It is just happened that somebody had found that it is possible and many people here started to link their applications. I linked my application as well. The only value in it that you can see they are doing something about your PR card and finally mail it, before you receive it in your mailbox.
Thanks for your information.. let's just wait....:)

eugenekuba

Aug 23, 2021
COPR: February 4th, 2021
Photos submitted online on the PR portal: January 5th, 2021
Photos are still in review with IRCC

I tried to reach out to them multiple times. Here's a typical response.
"Applications received in March 2021 are now in process.
We are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards."

Is this normal? Any suggestions?

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto

We are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards."

Looks like not normal. Have you received a portal invitation and then eCOPR? Usually those who were lucky to receive portal invitations get cards quickly. The vast majority of people, who wait here mailed physical photos to Etobicoke and these people wait for about 5 months to get the card.
I would advise you to call IRCC and check the status of your PR card application. IRCC webforms have proven to be often useless.

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020

mine is ECOPR feb 19. Same thing, PR portal and Etobicoke office.
Called many times always same skripted answer.
Web forms sent multiple times with no response ever received.
Meanwhile procesing time is 44 days.

• Sad
Reactions: Ilya127

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
My Long journey to PR card
COPR - 18 Jan
Pictures send, Canada post lost my post
Send another, reached 26 Jan
GU 1 June 1- Send to production
June 4 - Error in production
Called IRCC, was told to wait for 6 weeks, then they would send message to Etobicoke office.
After 6 weeks i called them, they said we don't send msg now.
Called again, agent sent message to Etobicoke office.
Called again, agent told PR card went into production on 23 June.
2 Aug approved and mailed
Got it today Aug 9.
how did you come to know Canada post lost it did you sent it with registered post?

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Hi Folks,
Anyone with the same timeline?
COPR received by email -Feb 19th 2021
Photos delivered by Canada Post Xpress Post- @Etobicoke Office -March 3rd 2021
No GU so far, no updates!!
or am I missing anything??
i mailed photos on mar 25 still no update for me as well.

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Dear Friends,

Photo Delivery Date : Mar 29
GU1 : Application Profile /Updated - Aug 20
Called IRCC today and they updated on Aug 20 PR card send to production for printing
Could anyone got update on same timeline.
Looks like I am 4 days ahead. Photo delivered on March 25th, first GU on August 16th.

RajM27

Nov 9, 2020
Hi Friends,

Is anyone waiting like me, and below is the timeline.

COPR April 12, 2021
Photos delivered on April 19th.
VO: Etobicoke

Still no update, and not able to link pr card application with my profile. Any help