+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
May I ask how you got PR Card Application Number?
In my case, I received COPR and it was written that I need to send a photo to the Etobicoke office. I cannot see any PR card application.
I had difficulties linking my PR card application file to my CIC account. I called IRCC and they advised my PR card application number. It is also always seen once you have PR card application linked.

Reactions: LeoLeoLeo

Jeena George

Jul 19, 2021
just called IRRC, this agent said that they can only say "in processing" "card has been sent to production" or "card has been mailed".

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Anyone here with Inland applicant got COPR and received PR card and waiting for outland PPR
Hi, I am not. But I had 2 outland dependents. In my case everything was opposite. My dependents received PPR much earlier than I got my COPR approved and received by email. My dependents were processed at IRCC office in Warsaw which seemed to work much faster than IRCC Etobicoke. Their PPR was saying that they must wait until I receive COPR in Canada and then submit their passports to local VAC. So when we received the PPR back in January we knew that we are going to be approved, but it took another 2 months for IRCC Etobicoke to issue my COPR and then another 5 months (still in process) to scan my photo and produce my PR card. This is crazy.