+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Finally spoke to an agent today and she told me my card is in “process”. No more updates other than this. Have no info there on my pictures apparently.
I have no access to my portal, reason why I called so I can’t see no info…
I don’t think I’ll see my card anytime soon

Reactions: Silver Star

Kva

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
I am waiting since March for my PR card and finally my lease going to end by Aug end. Is it a good idea to change the mailing address on the PR card or this will delay the application? please suggest.

saumya2712

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
I am waiting since March for my PR card and finally my lease going to end by Aug end. Is it a good idea to change the mailing address on the PR card or this will delay the application? please suggest.
You can change the address by filling the web form/ call IRCC..it shouldn’t delay the process unless your pr card is set to be mailed.

cpark

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Same timeline. Approval apirl 01, and received copr letter on April 12. I contacted MP of my locality and they said they cannot do anything because there are backlogs due to covid 19 . Usually we need to contact MP of our locality and they can enquire regarding of our file in IRCC. U can find information regardimg email and phone number - https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/ Let us know once u get any update. Thanks
Thanks, I sent him an email today. Hopefully, I'll hear back soon