+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hi everyone!

I got my CoPR on March 30.I have a lawyer taking care of it and she’s messy, so she just told me on April7th so I sent the pictures by mail as requested on April 8th!
I believe by April 12 my pictures were there.
Unfortunately, since my lawyer is the one representing me, I cannot link my application to my account… So I have no access to the info most people here do.
When I try to check my application status there’s no info..
I’m getting so frustrated
I had a flight booked for the end of August but im scared I’ll have to cancel it. Even though 111 days would be on August 1st..
Anyone with the same timeline?

Reactions: Silver Star

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Hi everyone!

I got my CoPR on March 30.I have a lawyer taking care of it and she’s messy, so she just told me on April7th so I sent the pictures by mail as requested on April 8th!
I believe by April 12 my pictures were there.
Unfortunately, since my lawyer is the one representing me, I cannot link my application to my account… So I have no access to the info most people here do.
When I try to check my application status there’s no info..
I’m getting so frustrated
I had a flight booked for the end of August but im scared I’ll have to cancel it. Even though 111 days would be on August 1st..
Anyone with the same timeline?
In reality it is not 111 days, at least not for Etobicoke office. My photos got delivered in march and there is no update for me. However many people who sent their photos in early march got their ghost update. So don't worry, will get you card in september

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Can someone please explain what the GUs look like after receiving eCoPR? I received eCoPR yesterday but am using a representative so I only have access to the PR portal (not the IRCC portal). How long should I expect for my photo to be reviewed and for the card to be mailed?
Hi! Sorry to bother. Which portal is that? I’m also not able to access my application because it’s under my representative’s account…

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hi All,
Anybody in the forum who sent their photos to Etobicoke office in APRIL second week and waiting for Cards??
How to track the status of PR cards? with all options getting application not found.
Hi!
I sent my pictures on April 8..
I can’t check my application either
Getting desperate to be honest