+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

sandhu_heera_preet

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
got COPR on 17th june but CIC still shows PR application submitted, linked my PR card aplication to the same CIC account. No idea if its going to change approved or not.
I got my COPR on 19th Feb. And my cic account also still showing PR application submitted . I got my updated sin with my copr. Linked my PR Card application

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Omg! You just gave me hope! I have been waiting since Feb 23!!! Portal ECOPR as well. Have you done anything recently? Webform, MP etc?
Heyy! Hope you get your soon. I did contact MP and they have contacted ircc folks but response was just to wait and backlog. Even though people from mp’s office were super nice they also sad that I should just wait and that that's what it is.
Called ircc yesterday and they said I should call back maybe next month and see if anything is moving.
And than today it said application updated. But it went back to submitted so I don't realy know if it was just a glitch or real thing.
Hope you get yours moving soon I know how helpless we all feel being stuck for a while

Reactions: Silver Star

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Heyy! Hope you get your soon. I did contact MP and they have contacted ircc folks but response was just to wait and backlog. Even though people from mp’s office were super nice they also sad that I should just wait and that that's what it is.
Called ircc yesterday and they said I should call back maybe next month and see if anything is moving.
And than today it said application updated. But it went back to submitted so I don't realy know if it was just a glitch or real thing.
Hope you get yours moving soon I know how helpless we all feel being stuck for a while
So u go a GU today

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Today funny thing happened with me. I said them don’t give COVID shit reason tell me why file is not processed. So they find new reason.

We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).
We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.

In order to respond to your enquiry, each client must provide their written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via theIRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriategoverning body to verify that you are a member in good standing.
=============

I am sure no else using my email Id. I send form continuously in week two time after receive my GC notes.

so now they find new reason , not answer any thing , no transparency. IRCC is not courteous.

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Today funny thing happened with me. I said them don’t give COVID shit reason tell me why file is not processed. So they find new reason.

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.

In order to respond to your enquiry, each client must provide their written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via theIRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriategoverning body to verify that you are a member in good standing.
=============

I am sure no else using my email Id. I send form continuously in week two time after receive my GC notes.

so now they find new reason , not answer any thing , no transparency. IRCC is not courteous.
You have to do this now instead of web from.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/request-privacy-act.html

ShanikaR

Mar 6, 2021
Hi All,
Any one please advise me how I can contact A mp please... I am waiting for the card since March..I have an urgent situation to travel. Please help me

Nel1989

Jul 27, 2019
Hi All,
Any one please advise me how I can contact A mp please... I am waiting for the card since March..I have an urgent situation to travel. Please help me
google “mp for (city)” and you will find their email there and then just email them and explain. The only way they can expidite is for proof of a medical emergency or if you are an essential worker tthat has to travel for work related reasons. You will need to provide letters & proof.

Reactions: Silver Star

ShanikaR

Mar 6, 2021
google “mp for (city)” and you will find their email there and then just email them and explain. The only way they can expidite is for proof of a medical emergency or if you are an essential worker tthat has to travel for work related reasons. You will need to provide letters & proof.
Thank you so much

kish2020

Jun 28, 2020
Hi guys,

AOR - March 30, 2021
1st portal email - June 15th (replied same day with requested details)
2nd email Portal Credentials - June 16th (in Canada declaration, address, photo uploaded on same day)
eCOPR - June 23rd (Linked PR card application on my CIC account the same day)
1st GU on PR card application - July 14th
2nd update PR card approved & mailed - July 22nd

VO - Etobicoke.
Congratulations. Happy for you .. can you please confirm once again whether your PR card was mailed from Etobicoke. Thank you.

Reactions: Aleti