+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

damian950

Jul 23, 2021
Login to your CIC account, check whether your PR application is showing approved. If yes, click on add/link an existing application!
Select application type “PR Card”
Select option “UCI & Family Name”

Note: At “Place of Birth” field in “City of Birth” box enter the characters exactly as per your passport (including any punctuations) and then you would be able to link it!

Hey there,

I got my COPR through the portal and submitted my photos on May 9th 2021, when I try to link my application on CIC it sill says application not found even though I've entered the details exactly as they should be... would there be a problem then my application?

Aleti

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
which visa office is responsible for issuing Outland Dependant PPR? Etobicoke or New delhi?

see my signature for my details.

esaba

May 29, 2021
Hi all,
So my COPR is Feb 19
Photos uploaded via portal.
Today I see my Cic portal is updated, I believe this means GU.
Hopefully now things will go faster!
My application is in Sydney.
Omg! You just gave me hope! I have been waiting since Feb 23!!! Portal ECOPR as well. Have you done anything recently? Webform, MP etc?

Reactions: Silver Star

Gopi2021

Jun 28, 2021
Hey there,

I got my COPR through the portal and submitted my photos on May 9th 2021, when I try to link my application on CIC it sill says application not found even though I've entered the details exactly as they should be... would there be a problem then my application?
What option you are trying to link your application?

Sania_19940707

Jun 23, 2021
I got eCoPR on July 19, still in gcKey it shows application submitted. Do you know how much time it takes for application to get approved? Also is that approved depeneded on me getting my pr card?

kauraman1996

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I got eCoPR on July 19, still in gcKey it shows application submitted. Do you know how much time it takes for application to get approved? Also is that approved depeneded on me getting my pr card?
got COPR on 17th june but CIC still shows PR application submitted, linked my PR card aplication to the same CIC account. No idea if its going to change approved or not.

Reactions: sandhu_heera_preet

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Still waiting my copr feb 10 2021 and Photo delivered on Feb. 19 2021. No update still in submitted state. I think after 180 days I have apply again and have to $50.00 and have to pay courier and photo fee again. I think they lost my file. In webform and GC notes just saying in process. Call center agent told photo received and they are working. I don't what is going wrong with these idiots. they take 5 months to print card. While world made covid vaccine in 3 months and done it mass production in year. They are unable produce single card. Shame on IRCC.

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Still waiting my copr feb 10 2021 and Photo delivered on Feb. 19 2021. No update still in submitted state. I think after 180 days I have apply again and have to $50.00 and have to pay courier and photo fee again. I think they lost my file. In webform and GC notes just saying in process. Call center agent told photo received and they are working. I don't what is going wrong with these idiots. they take 5 months to print card. While world made covid vaccine in 3 months and done it mass production in year. They are unable produce single card. Shame on IRCC.
I don't think that you have to pay, it is still your first card. its not your problem, they fucked it up