+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
is any one experiencing login issue in cic protal . I have tried different browser/phone/laptop but still after sign in it goes back to the home page

Doya2kute

Jun 20, 2021
Great News. Did you sent first set of photos by post or uploaded in Portal. Is your PR application postal or portal
My Pr application was postal I think, but got a portal invitation where I was approved n got eCOPR. One photo was sent then after one was uploaded as well. The one that my uploaded wasn't taken correctly so on the 10th of March they had asked for a new ones.

Reactions: Fadros

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
My Pr application was postal I think, but got a portal invitation where I was approved n got eCOPR. One photo was sent then after one was uploaded as well. The one that my uploaded wasn't taken correctly so on the 10th of March they had asked for a new ones.
Was trying to understand the current processing date of PR Card postal application. Did they advance to March

gundapraveen

Jul 31, 2020
Feb 16 - Photos delivered
June 24 - I got an email from an agent from Etobicoke to send replacement Photos as they were damaged.
June 25 - Sent photos via email and got GU1
July 3rd - GU2 - Approved and cards are mailed. Lets see how many days it will take to get the card.
Hi

Can you please share the emailid. I am waiting for my son's PR card. No update in portal.

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi,

I am waiting for the PR cards for me and my family. Our work permit and travel visa already expired a couple of months ago. I am planning to send my family to India while I wait in Canada for PR cards. Will there be any questions or hassles at the port of exit or transit airports with immigration even though the family has valid passports to travel to India and one of the kids is a Canadian citizen with OCI card.

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hi,

I am waiting for the PR cards for me and my family. Our work permit and travel visa already expired a couple of months ago. I am planning to send my family to India while I wait in Canada for PR cards. Will there be any questions or hassles at the port of exit or transit airports with immigration even though the family has valid passports to travel to India and one of the kids is a Canadian citizen with OCI card.
On exit, no need to worry about expired status

Reactions: Fadros and aaryas

PremN

Nov 22, 2020
MIssissauga Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi
Not received PR card of my son ( Received every one of family except my son) . Can any one provide me the etobicoke email id whom I can contact ?
I called IRCC care , she says its in production . There is no update for his application.
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca is the email I’d i have

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Good morning all
Guess I’m in for a long wait for my PR card. Just called and the agent says there was an error in card production, although my photo was accepted.

Does anyone have an idea of what the error could be? Is anyone experiencing the same issue??

• Wow