+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

tiwaris2020

Feb 7, 2021
Did you received your copr through the portal? Usual they would ask you to submit photos afterwards then mail you your pr card.
Thanks for your reply .
Yes I uploaded my photo on portal and tehn they send mail to download COPR from Portal.
Do I need to do any thing after this to get my PR CARD ? IS there any way to check the status of that ?

Doya2kute

Jun 20, 2021
Thanks for your reply .
Yes I uploaded my photo on portal and tehn they send mail to download COPR from Portal.
Do I need to do any thing after this to get my PR CARD ? IS there any way to check the status of that ?
Your welcome, no all you have to do now is to wait for your PR card, if there is anything else they will contact you. About checking your status hope someone else in this forum can advise you on how to link your account so you would be able to get your updates, as I'm not sure how to do so. All the best.

toronto849

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Guys can anybody help
Card is gone for production since June 4. Photos have been validated as well.

Called IRCC, agent said I have to wait 6 weeks from that date in order for them to send a msg to concerned office.

Any help appreciated

I have seen cards getting printed in 7-11 days time period.

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Is it true that all new COPRs are getting an online portal upload option for photos? If it is the case, it is very unfair to delay the mailed photo applications that have been waiting for months, especially because online applications are processed within a month. Why cant they distribute manpower to process them equally.

Reactions: halu