+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

shantanusingh

Oct 7, 2020
Got GU last week and approval of PR card today for both me and my wife. Etobicoke office, Documents received Jan 18th.
Hey @Gabrielmsf - Where do you get the PR card approval? I have linked my PR application to my GCKey Account and my application is in Approved stat. Apart from this do you have any other approval specially to PR card ? Thank you!!

Rom2208

May 14, 2021
Hi @Rom2208 Can you please let me know after receiving COPR how many days it took to get the portal link and credential. I got the COPR 1 week before and I have not received the portal link and credential. Agent asked me to not send picture to Etobicoke office.
My application was approved on May 14th and I got the COPR on May 15th and I received the link for the portal on May 18th

I hope that help

no update since then ...

Gabrielmsf

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hey @Gabrielmsf - Where do you get the PR card approval? I have linked my PR application to my GCKey Account and my application is in Approved stat. Apart from this do you have any other approval specially to PR card ? Thank you!!
It just says "approved" and a note at the end says:

We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

Reactions: Silver Star

Ann1711

May 31, 2021
Thanks for your reply.
Do you think your email made an impact on your application?
No, I don't think it had any impact. Honestly, I am not sure if they even check their email. I scrolled through the thread but didn't see anyone saying that they received a response from Etobicoke IRCC. I also sent an IRCC web form some time ago (I think it was 1,5 weeks ago), no response from them either.

Yash07

Jul 28, 2016
No, I don't think it had any impact. Honestly, I am not sure if they even check their email. I scrolled through the thread but didn't see anyone saying that they received a response from Etobicoke IRCC. I also sent an IRCC web form some time ago (I think it was 1,5 weeks ago), no response from them either.
Yeah I will wait couple of days more then
Thank you

iwantvisa

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
How long does it usually take to receive eCOPR on the new PR confirmation portal after having summitted photos, address? VO Etobicoke. Been waiting since 21st May...