+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
COPR Feb,28 ,photos received March 5.Managed to link my application but its says we r reviewing eligibility and etc.Is this natural?
Matches my timeline but I sent photos on mar 25 and not sure when it was received by them also how did you manage to link application, I tried and it says no application found try again , can you advise how you managed to link it ?

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
No idea i have used regular mail
Mine too I sent in regular mail and not sure when they received it when I called ircc today they said they don’t see the update of photos received yet , I think it’s mistake I should have sent it in express mail then I would have known now I don’t think I can resend it as ircc advised not to resend again.

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Matches my timeline but I sent photos on mar 25 and not sure when it was received by them also how did you manage to link application, I tried and it says no application found try again , can you advise how you managed to link it ?
Hey,

They r instructions on previous page 125.u will find information and instructions how to go about it

Patel3011

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Mine too I sent in regular mail and not sure when they received it when I called ircc today they said they don’t see the update of photos received yet , I think it’s mistake I should have sent it in express mail then I would have known now I don’t think I can resend it as ircc advised not to resend again.
Yes they also told me not to resend just wait and watch and do update if anything happens

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Hi Mazhar, My COPR document didn't have any details of "City/town of birth" and when I am trying to give the details present in my passport its throwing me an error at the end. So I cant able to link my PR card Application to my CIC account. Could you please suggest what should be done here to link my application. Thanks In Advance
Hi I tried as above please clarify is CoPR document different for different applications? I thought it’s same isn’t it ? My CoPR application also doesn’t show city/town of birth and when I tried to input as per passport I Am getting no application found error please advise

MelTranel

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi I tried as above please clarify is CoPR document different for different applications? I thought it’s same isn’t it ? My CoPR application also doesn’t show city/town of birth and when I tried to input as per passport I Am getting no application found error please advise
Call IRCC they have all information you need to enter to link your application. I called and they helped.

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
This has been discussed several times in this thread...

Please refer :

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-timeline-etobicoke-office-only.712660/post-9442339

Reactions: kumar143

Kai-pooh

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
My COPR doesn't show it too. Calling them is the easiest option, but I understand it's sometimes hard to get connected to the agent.
I gave up to call them and actually tried to link it by myself 13 times with different combinations of city/town of Birth which took 3 days:p hehe
Have you ordered GCMS notes? The city/town of Birth on the notes worked for me:D

Hope it helps you!!

Last edited:

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
When you link the file - there is a submitted date on that..
is this the date when the photos were received? mine were received January 29 and date submitted on the portal says Feb 17.. why?

Gary010101

Apr 5, 2021
How do you know you got a GU?
Do you just get an email saying there is an update on your file?
Or do you an actual update on your IRCC profile?