+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

bless0108

Jun 1, 2021
D day :cool:

Application for 3 - CEC inland..

CoPR received on: 19 Jan 2021
Photo Sent on : 20 Jan 2021
Photo delivered : 25 Jan 2021
First GU received on: 28 may 2021
Approved on GIC Account: 1 June 2021

Awaiting card....Sigh of relief (till the citizenship application starts).

Best of luck to everyone else......

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Hi guys,
I have submitted my photos via the confirmation portal on May 18 and unfortunately I’m not able to link my pr card application to my cic account for some reason.

today i logged into my cic account and saw a GU went from updated and back to approved.
My application in the portal did not change...

any idea what the GU is about ? PR card approved ?

thank you for your help
@Rom2208 first of all COngratulations , where you been asked to upload photos to Portal? how did you know that? and when did you submit your Photos? my eCoPR said mail the photos to Etibocoke office and i did it , do we have option to upload to portal as well? can you advise?

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Finally I got the card today

CoPR 11 jan 2021
Photo Sent 16 Jan 2021
Photo delivered 18 jan 2021
First GU 25 may 2021
Approved 27 may 2021
Card delivered 1 June 2021

So so happy
Congratulations so untill 25 may there was no update? and did you call them in between to know the status? also how do you know the photos were delivered on 18 jan?

rydeone

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
I received my pr card in mailbox today. My journey in forums ends for now. This forum was so helpful. I appreciate all of your help. I hope to see you guys in Citizenship Forums in the future.
Copr January 12
Photos delivered January 15
First GU May 16
Second GU May 20
Approved and mailed May 26
Received in mailbox June 1

See you!

Rom2208

May 14, 2021
@Rom2208 first of all COngratulations , where you been asked to upload photos to Portal? how did you know that? and when did you submit your Photos? my eCoPR said mail the photos to Etibocoke office and i did it , do we have option to upload to portal as well? can you advise?
thank you @kumar143 for your message. Well I did receive my ecopr and it asked me to send photos via mail to etobicoke office which I have done that on May 17. The next I was very surprised that I received an email from permanent residence portal asking me to submit my photos and confirm my address which I did too.

i don’t know why I received the portal email but I guess it is faster so I’m hoping to receive my card shortly...

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Really, after sending the Photo how long did it take to get the PR CARD? anybody's timeline can i see to compare?

Mine i got Copr in March and sent the photos Mar 25 still waiting for the update , called IRCC Multiple times and today as well, today they asked me did i send the photos yet, i said yes but unfortunately i did send it with Regular post so no tracking number, they said they dont see the photos yet, but they said may be it was reveived and not udpated, so asked me to wait till August.

i sent my photos to Etibocoke office only and still waiting, any advise what can be done in my case? please advise.
waiting time is 4.5 months

Reactions: kumar143