+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
COPR: Jan 21, 2021
Photo mailed on: Jan 24, 2021. No idea if it was delivered (I guess it's my fault, sent via regular mail, should have sent with tracking)
Application linked, status "submitted", no GU
Called IRCC last Thursday, they said that they can't see any notes on my file. Said that most likely they just didn't get to my photo yet...
They advised that I can mail another photo just in case.

Are there still people who sent their photo in January and still haven't received it?

By the way, for people who cannot get through to IRCC - try calling at 8 am. I called at around 8:30 am and my wait time was 10 minutes.
i think they received they just haven't uploaded it yet

Patel3011

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
COPR: Jan 21, 2021
Photo mailed on: Jan 24, 2021. No idea if it was delivered (I guess it's my fault, sent via regular mail, should have sent with tracking)
Application linked, status "submitted", no GU
Called IRCC last Thursday, they said that they can't see any notes on my file. Said that most likely they just didn't get to my photo yet...
They advised that I can mail another photo just in case.

Are there still people who sent their photo in January and still haven't received it?

By the way, for people who cannot get through to IRCC - try calling at 8 am. I called at around 8:30 am and my wait time was 10 minutes.
I am also having similar case but when I called them they said not to send photos again they just told me to wait might be they have not updated in the system yet.

try to mail to IRCC Etobicoke direct

Reactions: Silver Star

Hamsi

Mar 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
friends, i got my PR card mail delivered today.. good luck for all of you who are still waiting.

COPR - 12 Jan 21
Pics Sent/Recd: 12 Jan / 15 Jan
CEC-Inland-Etobicoke
GU - 21 May 21
PR Card Approval - 26 May 2021
PR Card Delivered - 31 May 2021

temporary end of IRCC waiting saga ;)

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Guys!

Today, I saw approval for other two applications in my online account. PR card has been mailed. Will keep you guys posted once I receive the card on mail.

All the best guys! good news is on your way!

As I understood, GU1 is major hurdle, but now looks like Etobicoke is ramping up the speed. After GU1, processing is way faster from CIO Sydney office. GU1 to PR card dispatch just took 5 days for me :)

Edit : Received an email notification for PR card approval.
Hello friends,

Finally, PR cards have arrived by mail today for all the 3 applicants in my application.

Here are the timelines :
CoPR : 12 Jan
Photos delivered to Etobicoke : 16 Jan
GU : May 21st
Approval and dispatched: May 26 and May 27
Recieved in mailbox : May 31st.

All the best guys, yours too will come soon.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
I second everything except the expiry of the status. It does not expire after 5 years; it is permanent. It can, however, be revoked in certain cases.
Curious to know, What is process flow if someone doesn't want to go for Citizenship application after 5 year?

Whether they can renew PR card and that's it? or the same eAPR process will happen again?

Ann1711

May 31, 2021
I am also having similar case but when I called them they said not to send photos again they just told me to wait might be they have not updated in the system yet.

try to mail to IRCC Etobicoke direct
Thanks. Did you mean to email them? Or mail an actual letter?
I see some people from mid-January just received their cards, so I still have hope that they are slowly but steadily are getting to the end of January applicants.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
I see some people from mid-January just received their cards, so I still have hope that they are slowly but steadily are getting to the end of January applicants.
Did you link your application online? May be I have missed your earlier posts.

Here is their email address :
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca

if you would want to send an email to them.

Reactions: Silver Star

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
friends, i got my PR card mail delivered today.. good luck for all of you who are still waiting.

COPR - 12 Jan 21
Pics Sent/Recd: 12 Jan / 15 Jan
CEC-Inland-Etobicoke
GU - 21 May 21
PR Card Approval - 26 May 2021
PR Card Delivered - 31 May 2021

temporary end of IRCC waiting saga ;)
Congratulations!

Did you find PR card number on the card? I could only see UCI# printed as ID No. or may be PR card number is hidden somewhere?

Patel3011

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Email them about the situation and tell them you have already sent them photos once, so do i need to resend it again.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hi guys , quick question when we are going to apply for sin number online after eCOPR, do we just need to sign and upload signed copy only right??? No need of ircc copy and no need to attach the photo on ircc copy????

Nel1989

Jul 27, 2019
Hi guys , quick question when we are going to apply for sin number online after eCOPR, do we just need to sign and upload signed copy only right??? No need of ircc copy and no need to attach the photo on ircc copy????
I uploaded:
Copr document from Ircc
Bank statement for proof of address
Passport

Reactions: Jasaman

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
No need to sign the document, upload the eCOPR document AS IS.

Reactions: Jasaman