+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Here are the details :

SIN - No you don't need to go again because they will issue a permanent SIN starting with number 5(for Ontario), so this will not expire, irrespective of COPR or PR card expiry.
OHIP - No you don't need to go again, because they will issue OHIP card for 3-5 years of validity on COPR document and you can renew it later near the expiry date.
Thanku so much . My concern on my eCOPR written valid to 9 june 2021 . Is this expiry date of eCOPR if i dont get my PR card then they will issue me sin number and health card valid untill 9 june , i need to renew it again after receiving PR card . Or 9 june is not expiry , i will get permanent no need to go again???

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
CoPR: January 14th
Photos reached Etobicoke: January 22nd
First GU: May 28th
Approved: May 31st.

However, my concern is that, they didn’t mention anything about mailing my PRC yet. The status just changed to approved and I didn’t get any messages attached!

d13

Jun 9, 2020
CoPR: January 14th
Photos reached Etobicoke: January 22nd
First GU: May 28th
Approved: May 31st.

However, my concern is that, they didn’t mention anything about mailing my pictures yet. The status just changed to approved and I didn’t get any messages attached!
Open your application in your account and in the bottom you will see the message

Reactions: shashi_b

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hopefully they r done with January and will start with February. AS I submitted mine in March so by July hopefully I will get mine.

Reactions: Fadros

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Anybody please can tell me we need to make an appointment to go to service canada in Mississauga or we can go to in person??

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Hi , anybody please can tell me who got their sin and health card on COPR that do we need to go again to service canada amd service ontario to update or renew it again when we get PR card or we get permanent on COPR ?? No need to go again on receiving PR card ??
I got it, applied online for a new sin, there is the list of docs u have to upload

Reactions: Jasaman

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Here are the details :

SIN - No you don't need to go again because they will issue a permanent SIN starting with number 5(for Ontario), so this will not expire, irrespective of COPR or PR card expiry.
OHIP - No you don't need to go again, because they will issue OHIP card for 3-5 years of validity on COPR document and you can renew it later near the expiry date.
Actually you have to go and tell them that your status has changed for OHIP as well