+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Yes I have dependent’s , we are 4 of us .
Received 4 individual mails and responded to each mail .
While responding for all 4 of us gave one single email .
CIC created one single login for the new portal with mail ID we shared all 4 applicants details are under that one single login.
we are still waiting for PR card .
Thanks

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
Hi Guys,

I received a call from IRCC officer -Etobicoke office about virtual landing and also she told me to not mail the photos for PR CARD, even if I receive a confirmation letter stating you are now PR of Canada and mail your photos. She said to wait for PR portal confirmation details and upload your photos there.

I did receive the information letter right after the call.
But I haven't received any other correspondence, what do you guys think should I wait or just mail the photos.

I am really confused at this point and don't know how long this wait gonna be.

Interesting. You can take a safe risk to wait for atleast 2 weeks. anyways if you mail the photos you will have to wait for 4-5 months. IMO, PR confirmation portal is better option.
Thanks
I don't think if you send pics this will make them stop sending you the portal. By the time you send the pics and they open the envelope it will be few months from now. By that time you will have your card already if the officer is right. I think she called you for a reason and that reason is to save you the cost and trip to the post office that's all. Personally, I am a paranoid guy so I would wait for the portal AND send pics asap as well.
I hope this a sign that they will start issuing us portals even though we received letters asking us to mail in pics. fingers crossed.

Reactions: Silver Star

psharath4u

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Friends, anyone received PR card after submitting the photos in the portal? Who has received it the latest? Just an observation, is there an expiry date on the COPR. Mine expires mid of August 2021, am worried if that will have an issue. Not sure if we will receive the PR card by then. Anyone in same lines?

Toorkaur

Jan 30, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have received web form response that they don’t see my pictures in the system yet, but they were delivered on March 16? They are still not in system? Is this normal these days? Ot it’s just me??

Last edited:

Neelaish2004

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Friends, anyone received PR card after submitting the photos in the portal? Who has received it the latest? Just an observation, is there an expiry date on the COPR. Mine expires mid of August 2021, am worried if that will have an issue. Not sure if we will receive the PR card by then. Anyone in same lines?
when you got COPR?
if it more than 6 months apply on did site. google it

Reactions: ssp_ftpk

JamshidR

May 18, 2021
Copr 18 jan
Photos received 24 jan
No update yet.
Anyone else with same timeline waiting?
Mine CoPR - 12 Jan
Photos received Etobicoke - 15 Jan
Current Status - Photos not yet in system
Today just had another call with CIC support ..same answer ..."we are processing it...No documents required from your side..but cannot see photos yet in the system ...you required to wait"...Also as per them PR initial card processing time provided online is average time...actual time can be more...

Nicole56

Oct 21, 2020
Hey everyone,

I delivered my physical photo on Feb.9. Today I just got the same email letter from CIC to ask my photo. Is that what GU email mean? I am so worried that I did not deliver my photo right on Feb..

Shivam28

Jan 14, 2021
Hey everyone,

I delivered my physical photo on Feb.9. Today I just got the same email letter from CIC to ask my photo. Is that what GU email mean? I am so worried that I did not deliver my photo right on Feb..
Even i received same COPR letter today . Looks like to be GU only .

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hey everyone,

Is this the PR card application or the express entry one? It's normal for them to put the letters in the express entry one.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hi Guys,

I received a call from IRCC officer -Etobicoke office about virtual landing and also she told me to not mail the photos for PR CARD, even if I receive a confirmation letter stating you are now PR of Canada and mail your photos. She said to wait for PR portal confirmation details and upload your photos there.

I did receive the information letter right after the call.
But I haven't received any other correspondence, what do you guys think should I wait or just mail the photos.

I am really confused at this point and don't know how long this wait gonna be.

Thanks
They are coming to their senses. Too bad some of us got stuck in this while they hadn't come to their senses. Ridiculous.

Neelaish2004

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Mine CoPR - 12 Jan
Photos received Etobicoke - 15 Jan
Current Status - Photos not yet in system
Today just had another call with CIC support ..same answer ..."we are processing it...No documents required from your side..but cannot see photos yet in the system ...you required to wait"...Also as per them PR initial card processing time provided online is average time...actual time can be more...
So may be they received but not uploaded in system thats why not showing there. I assume all good as same is for me , I sent my photos on 9th feb