+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

ntachi

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
Did you guys send the photos via regular mail? Does Etobicoke notify when they receive the photos and/or when they send the PR card?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hi All,

Hope you all are doing safe safe.

I have submitted my PR card photos to Etobicoke office and it reached on Feb 1st 2021 (sent through UPS and status shows delivered). I have raised webform and I got the below reply today:

" We verified the information on file and can confirm that your photos were not received by the responsible office yet.
If you would like to send them to us again, we invite you to:
  • Fill out the IRCC Web form and include your documents. It will be our pleasure to forward them to the office processing your file, or
  • Send them by mail to the responsible office."

Now I'm worried, do I need to send the photos again? Will they consider new photos as the delivery date and the process will be still delayed?

Please let me know.
They are currently processing photos received upto November. Hopefully you will get some updates in coming months.

You don't need to send photos again unless you are damn sure that photos are undelivered. Most of applicants here are in same situation.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Did you guys send the photos via regular mail? Does Etobicoke notify when they receive the photos and/or when they send the PR card?
I sent my yesterday via Canada post express. Should be delivering tomorrow.Thanks.

Reactions: shashi_b

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
COPR received Apr 28
Sent photos to Etobicoke Apr 28
Same. Keep me updated if you get anything on your profile. Also did you add it on CIC protal. I did mine.

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
I was able to link my PR card application to my CIC account today only with help of IRCC agent. I called them and she guided me through the process. It turned out they made a mistake in my place of birth. They mixed up Cyrilic and English letters from my passport and I got my place of birth spelled wrong. This explains why I could not link my application by myself. They also mixed up Russia and USSR, however both options are correct in my case. So I was asked to fill the correction form IMM1436E and submit it by email. Will work on this. Agent said this is minor correction and everything should be all right. My COPR is fine, since there is no place of birth in my COPR.

Reactions: gp_2020

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
Same. Keep me updated if you get anything on your profile. Also did you add it on CIC protal. I did mine.
I am not able to link it - I get message that it is linked but it is not displayed under Submitted Applications.
Raised Technical Ticket. Hope to get PR card before response to that ticket :D

Reactions: chakrat

Student hard work

Jan 5, 2019
Called today IRCC:

COPR : March 24, 2021
Application for PR card received at Etobicoke: April 1

The agent said this message:

The application is currently in process at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia office.

What does it means ??

• Wow
Reactions: Fadros

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Called today IRCC:

COPR : March 24, 2021
Application for PR card received at Etobicoke: April 1

The agent said this message:

The application is currently in process at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia office.

What does it means ??
Did you mail the photos or submitted a digital copy via PR confirmation portal?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
I am not able to link it - I get message that it is linked but it is not displayed under Submitted Applications.
Raised Technical Ticket. Hope to get PR card before response to that ticket :D
Curious to know, what is technical ticket? do you mean WebForm?