+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Apparently it looks like there are no movements after the lockdown was announced.

They have created wreak havoc in the system and we are in limbo stage due to this.
For all new COPRs they are using PR confirmation portal again.
Omg..then what about us?? Portal is easy and faster process.i don't know how long it will take.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Apparently it looks like there are no movements after the lockdown was announced.

They have created wreak havoc in the system and we are in limbo stage due to this.
For all new COPRs they are using PR confirmation portal again.
They are still doing November application..

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
They are still doing November application..
They wasted many months without any activity on our submission. Instead they should have asked for digital submission.

It is unfair for the applicants who had valid work-permit/TRV and had plans to travel for some personal reasons.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
They wasted many months without any activity on our submission. Instead they should have asked for digital submission.

It is unfair for the applicants who had valid work-permit/TRV and had plans to travel for some personal reasons.
Yes they can ask for portal again..if someone has emergency and need to travel they can't go bcz of this.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Thanks for update.
I hope they will squeeze in Dec quickly because there may be less application due to holiday season and low number of approvals.
Maybe in December they didn't issue so many CoPR so hopefully we get gu in coming days.

CANPR2021

Jan 26, 2021
Hi All,

Hope you all are doing safe safe.

I have submitted my PR card photos to Etobicoke office and it reached on Feb 1st 2021 (sent through UPS and status shows delivered). I have raised webform and I got the below reply today:

" We verified the information on file and can confirm that your photos were not received by the responsible office yet.
If you would like to send them to us again, we invite you to:
  • Fill out the IRCC Web form and include your documents. It will be our pleasure to forward them to the office processing your file, or
  • Send them by mail to the responsible office."

Now I'm worried, do I need to send the photos again? Will they consider new photos as the delivery date and the process will be still delayed?

Please let me know.