+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Got my application approved today April 21. Though, no messages about mailing the card on my account.
But, Etobicoke office replied to my email today saying the PR card was mailed to my address on April 17th.
Did you sent an email to Etobicoke office??? Which email I'd and what you written in it??

DivyaSree

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Got my application approved today April 21. Though, no messages about mailing the card on my account.
But, Etobicoke office replied to my email today saying the PR card was mailed to my address on April 17th.
Congratulations!

Did you email Etobicoke office ? Do you have their valid email id ?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Did you sent an email to Etobicoke office??? Which email I'd and what you written in it??
Here are the details I have sent earlier :

Email address : Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca

Email content :

Good day!

We are inland PR applicants and we have received Confirmation of PR. As per the instructions, we have sent the latest photos with a copy of the letter to the address mentioned below :

Etobicoke IRCC – PR Card Photos
5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 105, Toronto ON M9B 6K5

The Canada Post status tracking shows that the photos were delivered, but we aren't able to find any updates on this. Please provide some update on this.

student95

Apr 4, 2021
Any update from mid Nov applications?
All I can see is that they are still processing first 2 weeks of Nov......

thepharmaguy

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hi All..I recently received by permanent SIN number..Do I need to contact all my banks for updating the SIN numbers or is IRCC/CRA/relevant authority might have already shared my new SIN with them for auto-update?

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Here are the details I have sent earlier :

Email address : Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca

Email content :

Good day!

We are inland PR applicants and we have received Confirmation of PR. As per the instructions, we have sent the latest photos with a copy of the letter to the address mentioned below :

Etobicoke IRCC – PR Card Photos
5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 105, Toronto ON M9B 6K5

The Canada Post status tracking shows that the photos were delivered, but we aren't able to find any updates on this. Please provide some update on this.
Did you mention CoPR document number or something??? So They can check our info through it.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Did you mention CoPR document number or something??? So They can check our info through it.
Yes mentioned all the details in the email. However I removed them here before posting :). My bad, I should have kept placeholders atleast.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hi All..I recently received by permanent SIN number..Do I need to contact all my banks for updating the SIN numbers or is IRCC/CRA/relevant authority might have already shared my new SIN with them for auto-update?
I use ScotiaBank account and I had to update it myself. It was not automatic.

I had updated in ScotiaBank and given it my employer as well. My employer has provided an amended T4 with new SIN number.

One important thing I would like to mention that after getting permanent SIN my earlier CRA online account stopped working and I had to re-register with new SIN.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Yes mentioned all the details in the email. However I removed them here before posting :). My bad, I should have kept placeholders atleast.
What did you mention in it? Can you tell me?? Like CoPR number and what else??