+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hey all,

Sorry to post this here, but seeing as everyone on this thread has received COPR, thought you'd be the best people to ask! I really need some help, I just received a strange voicemail from an automated voice, that came up as No Caller ID. They called twice and the message told me my application was complete on March 29th (which it was) and referenced my exact COPR document # that appeared in my account. The message said that I wouldn't receive residency until November 2021 because of "infrastructural delays", and then told me to check my messages online???

But I checked my account, and there are no updates or mention of this anywhere. I haven't even received my COPR document yet....has this happened to anyone else???? It has me a little freaked out....

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hey all,

Sorry to post this here, but seeing as everyone on this thread has received COPR, thought you'd be the best people to ask! I really need some help, I just received a strange voicemail from an automated voice, that came up as No Caller ID. They called twice and the message told me my application was complete on March 29th (which it was) and referenced my exact COPR document # that appeared in my account. The message said that I wouldn't receive residency until November 2021 because of "infrastructural delays", and then told me to check my messages online???

But I checked my account, and there are no updates or mention of this anywhere. I haven't even received my COPR document yet....has this happened to anyone else???? It has me a little freaked out....
I'm weirded out by this.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Hey all,

Maybe aprilfool

GrettaFox

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-05-2020
Med's Done....
11-07-2020
LANDED..........
20-03-2021
.....so, turns out it was my friend pranking me for April Fools Day, in the absolute meanest way possible....I was actually nearly onto the fraud agency and everything, SO freaked out. I'm ordering a takeout and going to go lie down for a while....

I mean I have friends with a weird sense of humor but this is just cruel after the wait.... This person would be off of my friend list

student95

Apr 4, 2021
Anyone from November got their PR card yet? I sent mine to etobicoke office thru Canada post and it was delivered on the 16th of nov. It's been more than 4 months and I still haven't received the card yet. I called ircc and also sent a web form. Both said that they have all documents needed, but gave me no ETA to when this will be processed.

Partyman90

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Anyone from November got their PR card yet? I sent mine to etobicoke office thru Canada post and it was delivered on the 16th of nov. It's been more than 4 months and I still haven't received the card yet. I called ircc and also sent a web form. Both said that they have all documents needed, but gave me no ETA to when this will be processed.
I had mine delivered the same date and haven't heard any news yet.

danir

Dec 9, 2020
I heard people from Nov are getting in Process. Any update up to which date they have reached?
Mine is from Jan 18

CEC_Candidate2000

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
I have a question. I submitted the photos on march 25th. unfortunately i have to vacate the apartment i am staying by June end.
Based on the timelines, I feel , I may not get the PR card before June end. Hence is there any option to change the address or mail forwarding.

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
I have a question. I submitted the photos on march 25th. unfortunately i have to vacate the apartment i am staying by June end.
Based on the timelines, I feel , I may not get the PR card before June end. Hence is there any option to change the address or mail forwarding.
Yes, there is such option. See below:
https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/personal/receiving/manage-mail/mail-forwarding.page?ecid=sem_pdn_ap_109&gclid=CjwKCAjw6qqDBhB-EiwACBs6xwgWiSVCJSVna9X65t42c5H3EklZ3uW_8in3mAKDvCf_cA_UUlcggRoCqY0QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Reactions: Fadros

madrilena

May 29, 2020
A little late to the party, but I finally received my PR card on Friday morning after a 5 month wait!! Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Patience is key;)

COPR: Oct 27, 2020
PR card photo arrived at Etobicoke Nov 5, 2020
PR Card sent to printing Mar 25 (according to IRCC agent)
PR Card mailed Mar 29 (according to IRCC agent)
PR card arrived in mail April 2nd (I'm based in Downtown Toronto)

d13

Jun 9, 2020
A little late to the party, but I finally received my PR card on Friday morning after a 5 month wait!! Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Patience is key;)

Wow I am waiting no update yet

CEC_Candidate2000

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Patience is key;)

Congratulations... Btw could you please confirm how did you receive the PR card(canada registered post or express post)

Reactions: madrilena