+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I think they stopped issuing PR card because with PR card people can travel and as we can see many persons in this forum have been waiting for their PR to be be to travel
I think it's more likely they just don't want to go to the office. They are still issuing for people who got ecopr using portal.

Reactions: Respina

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Well I am travelling anyways. Just mail your Pr card address to a friend and ask him to send it to your country. They are not gonna stop me.
One potential issue is if they reject or lose the photos we might end up in limbo.
I'm not traveling anyways until I apply for citizenship, unless something urgent comes up. I don't wanna lose even a day. I really want to end these immigration applications, they are so energy draining.

Reactions: Respina

Kva

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
from what I've seen in these forums about linking, it's a bit tricky. you have to be very careful with typing details in the linking fields exactly as they are in your COPR and it's case-sensitive so use capital letters where you see them.
Thank you! I tried all ways. My CoPR has Family name in CAPITALS and I tried city of birth in different ways. Can you share how you have entered it. That could be helpful

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Thank you! I tried all ways. My CoPR has Family name in CAPITALS and I tried city of birth in different ways. Can you share how you have entered it. That could be helpful
Please check you PR profile data and mare sure everything matching exactly.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hi Guys,

I have sent the photos to Etobicoke office on Jan 14 and it was received by them in 2 days but there are no updates in my online account.

Today, I called IRCC to enquire the status and the agent said there are no updates or notes on the file, the agent was saying that local visa office has not processed the application yet.

The agent was not having any tentative timeline so I asked, how could I travel back to Canada without card? In response to this the agent has sent me a detailed email on how to apply for a PR travel document from my home country once I travel.

Kva

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hi, Do we need to send any return labels for them to mail back our PR card or just one way express post is enough?