+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Kva

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have received a CoPR document from Etobicoke office. I haven't seen any application on GCKEY account. So I assume my next step is to get the Photo and mail the letter with photo to Etobicoke IRCC address??? How can I track my application?? Please help me understand the process.
And how many photos needs to be sent??

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeph99

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have received a CoPR document from Etobicoke office. I haven't seen any application on GCKEY account. So I assume my next step is to get the Photo and mail the letter with photo to Etobicoke IRCC address??? How can I track my application?? Please help me understand the process.

Thank you in advance!
Follow the instructions on the letter. Mine said one photo. The address is also there.
To link the PR card application, search in Google how to link pr card application, the first link is a page in this forum which tells you how to do it.
Congratulations btw.

Reactions: yyzstudent

Kva

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Follow the instructions on the letter. Mine said one photo. The address is also there.
To link the PR card application, search in Google how to link pr card application, the first link is a page in this forum which tells you how to do it.
Congratulations btw.
Thank you!! I am trying to link the account but it is unable to find my application. I am using UCI and family name.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I guess my application is not yet in there system. I have received coPr on saturday. is that possible?
I entered mine the same day I received the copr and it was there.
Chances are you are entering something incorrectly. Something is not capitalized right? City of birth? Date you became PR? Etc
I'm not sure if it's likely for it not to be in the system or not, anything with IRCC is possible though.

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
I guess my application is not yet in there system. I have received coPr on saturday. is that possible?
from what I've seen in these forums about linking, it's a bit tricky. you have to be very careful with typing details in the linking fields exactly as they are in your COPR and it's case-sensitive so use capital letters where you see them.

Mahi23

Feb 17, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Thank you in advance!
Congrats. What is your copr expiry date ?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Oh ok. That’s why trying to understand. They mentioned expiry date in copr so trying to see if this is really matter. Expiry date shows June 2021.
No it doesn't matter to inland applicants any more since we are landed from the issue date.
It used to matter previously when people had to land after getting copr.
When you get the PDF you will not see any expiry date in it