+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hi
I want to know that when I get my pr letter confirmation and I submitted pr card photos then how long it will take to get pr card by mail ? and also when I will receive my pr card then can I travel to India or I need sticker on my passport ?
thanks
No one knows where they'll issue it.
Once they do, you don't need any more stickers, just carry the PR card with you.

varun1512

Nov 18, 2019
I am hoping someone can provide some insights.
I am FSW-inland applicant, I got an email from Etobicoke landing to confirm that myself and my dependents are in Canada. I confirmed and 5 mins later on 10 March my application status changed to approved with COPR document #. But I never got the document in the cic portal nor got the email for COPR.

Do you know how Etobicoke is sending COPR and how much time it takes after the account is updated with approval to get COPR document

Reactions: Jash91

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
I am FSW-inland applicant, I got an email from Etobicoke landing to confirm that myself and my dependents are in Canada. I confirmed and 5 mins later on 10 March my application status changed to approved with COPR document #. But I never got the document in the cic portal nor got the email for COPR.

Do you know how Etobicoke is sending COPR and how much time it takes after the account is updated with approval to get COPR document
you will get within 2 weeks

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hi
I want to know that when I get my pr letter confirmation and I submitted pr card photos then how long it will take to get pr card by mail ? and also when I will receive my pr card then can I travel to India or I need sticker on my passport ?
thanks
According to this tool https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

118 days.

However, have seen reports on here of people receiving PR card much faster than that.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
This forum is for people who have enquiries about their applications and documents. Some people have family and businesses abroad and many other personal circumstances. Some people are under pressure because of Covid, other people, like you, are not under pressure. What I see here from this comment and the comment you posted before saying ' Keep complaining guys ' means one thing: it means that you are not really happy and got something to prove, plus you have no respect for others. Basically if you're happy waiting for your documents, good for you, but don't trash others and pretend to be a happy positive person. If you were waiting 38 years for this moment, we are all happy for you, but that doesn't mean that you are our idol and we should follow you. This space here for people with queries, if you don't have one, go enjoy your life, or at least don't trash others. Nobody got anything to do with your 'forced happiness ' looooool :D:D:D
I am not pretending, nor and I forcing happiness. I am truly, deeply happy that I am a PR now.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019

I got the email two days later (this was in February). Never got one in the portal. It seems random, lol.

Reactions: Jash91

Jash91

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Hi
thanks
As long as you jave pr card with you, you can re enter canada but you cannot go without pr card . It may take weeks or months nobdy no. I was also having plan ti visit india but i cancelled

Jash91

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
I got the email two days later (this was in February). Never got one in the portal. It seems random, lol.

i got my copr letter in week after copr approval