+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
The malls are now opened, because in malls Covid wouldn't DARE to enter, Service Canada offices are now opened, because in Service Canada Covid wouldn't DARE to enter, but....................in Etobicoke, Covid is waiting. PATHETIC. Do these guys think they are a higher breed or something and better than the rest of all Canadians?

Well it looks like the sofa and pyjamas are too comfy, or wait.... it's scientifically proven that scanning pictures and printing plastic cards transmits Covid. GIVE ME A ******* BREAK!!!!!!

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hey guys i need to change my address for my PR card
I havent mailed my photo yet
How should i do that
Please help
You can call IRCC and ask for update your address in PR Card file. And also while sending photo send one letter regarding your address change.
I did the same and IRCC agent confirmed me that my PR card will mail to my new address.

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
The malls are now opened, because in malls Covid wouldn't DARE to enter, Service Canada offices are now opened, because in Service Canada Covid wouldn't DARE to enter, but....................in Etobicoke, Covid is waiting. PATHETIC. Do these guys think they are a higher breed or something and better than the rest of all Canadians?

Well it looks like the sofa and pyjamas are too comfy, or wait.... it's scientifically proven that scanning pictures and printing plastic cards transmits Covid. GIVE ME A ******* BREAK!!!!!!
Looks like it’s all intentional to avoid international travel.

Reactions: Jash91 and Fadros

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015

I was there last week, trying to drop off my envelope with photo for or card. They had staff working.

They just won’t accept hand delivered mail. So I dropped it off at a post office and mailed it as registered mail. Linked the application. Envelope delivered March 5. Photos logged on to my account March 8. And reports on here seems to be people getting their pr cards on 1-2 weeks.
But hey. Keep complaining guys. I’m just happy and thankful my application is approved and I’m finally done. I can wait for the card. Before express entry it was standard that cards would be delivered in 3-6 months.

I’m in no rush. I am not travelling anywhere. I have no plans to leave for birth country as fast as I possibly can, as I see a lot on here are doing. As far as I’m concerned I am at home, in every sense of the word.

Thank you, Canada.

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I was there last week, trying to drop off my envelope with photo for or card. They had staff working.

They just won’t accept hand delivered mail. So I dropped it off at a post office and mailed it as registered mail. Linked the application. Envelope delivered March 5. Photos logged on to my account March 8. And reports on here seems to be people getting their pr cards on 1-2 weeks.
But hey. Keep complaining guys. I’m just happy and thankful my application is approved and I’m finally done. I can wait for the card. Before express entry it was standard that cards would be delivered in 3-6 months.

I’m in no rush. I am not travelling anywhere. I have no plans to leave for birth country as fast as I possibly can, as I see a lot on here are doing. As far as I’m concerned I am at home, in every sense of the word.

Thank you, Canada.
Are you serious ? Did Etobicoke office upload your photo ?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Got my PR card today. I was expecting it to come from Etobicoke VO as my COPR came from this office, but the mail came from CPC-Sydney. I guess the process is different for those who got COPR via PR confirmation portal?

COPR date is 11 Feb.

Reactions: shashi_b

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Got my PR card today. I was expecting it to come from Etobicoke VO as my COPR came from this office, but the mail came from CPC-Sydney. I guess the process is different for those who got COPR via PR confirmation portal?

COPR date is 11 Feb.
Did you get eCOPR ?

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Are you serious ? Did Etobicoke office upload your photo ?
Upload to where?
My copr is not through a portal. My instructions for prcard was to mail it to Etobicoke. I pass that office every day to work so figured I could drop it off but was told I had to mail it so I did.
Not going to repeat the rest.

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019

Thank you, Canada.
I'm waiting for my card since November 2020 and they're a lot of people here are still waiting, so I am not sure what 1-2 weeks delivery time that you're talking about.

Let's see you in 6 months of endless waiting with the same positive attitude lol

Reactions: Fadros

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
I'm waiting for my card since November 2020 and they're a lot of people here are still waiting, so I am not sure what 1-2 weeks delivery time that you're talking about.

Let's see you in 6 months of endless waiting with the same positive attitude lol
I've waited 38 years to be where I am today. I think I can remain thankful for being where I am today and wait another 6 months for a PR card while getting on with living the life I've waited this long for.

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
I've waited 38 years to be where I am today. I think I can remain thankful for being where I am today and wait another 6 months for a PR card while getting on with living the life I've waited this long for.
You're an economic migrant, right? why do you feel like you are thankful for moving to canada? You paid for the right to be here with money and hard work. Government is not doing you a favor, they need you and thousands of other immigrants to keep the country running.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
You're an economic migrant, right? why do you feel like you are thankful for moving to canada? You paid for the right to be here with money and hard work. Government is not doing you a favor, they need you and thousands of other immigrants to keep the country running.
Walking around with an entitled chip on my shoulder isn't going to get me anywhere.

I have obligations to fulfill to maintain my PR.
Canada doesn't owe me anything. Canada has granted me an opportunity to grow and be part of its society and culture. For that I am thank ful. For that I am grateful.

Entitlement doesn't really get anyone anywhere.