+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Email reply from Etobicoke office
Hello,

IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in processing and production of PR Cards during this period. Unfortunately we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume.

Thank you for your patience.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hello,

IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in processing and production of PR Cards during this period. Unfortunately we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume.

Well, I dont think scanning photos with 0 human interaction is a factor in spreading of COVID. But what do I know?!

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Instead of asking for hard copy they should asked as to upload it ...It would have make the process faster..but IRCC is IRCC ..same old traditional method ..
I guess they are just showing their frustration on applicants. They know we are waiting but still they don’t wanna do anything.

jordanhv

Feb 18, 2021
Hello guys..I would like to request everyone to tweet to IRCC (@CitImmCanada) and asking them specifically about Etobicoke IRCC new PR card processing issue. hope that would reach out to them to take some insight in this delay

Reactions: Harkamal2021

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hello guys..I would like to request everyone to tweet to IRCC (@CitImmCanada) and asking them specifically about Etobicoke IRCC new PR card processing issue. hope that would reach out to them to take some insight in this delay
If you want to write to anyone and want a shot at a real effect, write to your MP.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hello,

Unfortunately, this is reality they are accepting a record number of new applications in the history. In fact they have reset the whole CEC pool on Feb 13.

I think it is primarily because of the new source of revenue. But At the same time they are unable to complete the finalized applications.

IMO, they should process other applications i.e. PR card as well and let the applicants live freely.

Jaspreet987

Sep 29, 2020
Hey guys i need to change my address for my PR card
I havent mailed my photo yet
How should i do that
Please help