+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

abddf123

Dec 9, 2020
I have written an email to Etobicoke, they reply to me " IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in the processing and production of PR Cards during this period. We are unable to provide an approximate timeline, however, please be assured that we are doing everything possible to complete the PR card process for our clients."
I talked to ircc agent on the phone, she said there are people physically working in the office. But as I know, there are people who sent pics on Nov 3, still waiting for approval.

Reactions: student777

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Etobicoke office Either slowed down their operations or working on PR portal files and ignoring old style letter mail photos.

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I have written an email to Etobicoke, they reply to me " IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in the processing and production of PR Cards during this period. We are unable to provide an approximate timeline, however, please be assured that we are doing everything possible to complete the PR card process for our clients."
I talked to ircc agent on the phone, she said there are people physically working in the office. But as I know, there are people who sent pics on Nov 3, still waiting for approval.
how did you write email to Etobicoke office ?