+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
I got my PR card on Thursday as expected hehehe!
From Monday to Thursday, not bad! = ) How about you?
Congraaaats!!
I got my card todaaay! yeyyyy! Finally we can take a break from the IRCC!
Updated timeline

eCOPR - June 9 (linked on gckey portal)
Ghost Update on PR card application: July 13, 2023
Ghost Update on PR card application: July 13, 2023 (card approved and mailed out)
Received the PR Card: July 24

• Love
Reactions: novemberrain

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Congraaaats!!
I got my card todaaay! yeyyyy! Finally we can take a break from the IRCC!
Updated timeline

eCOPR - June 9 (linked on gckey portal)
Ghost Update on PR card application: July 13, 2023
Ghost Update on PR card application: July 13, 2023 (card approved and mailed out)
Received the PR Card: July 24
Not bad!! Congratulations!! See you in the next two years hahahah <3

USA_student_to_Canada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi so I got the second Ghost update and got the message that the card has been mailed out. My e-COPR was June 16th. That means it took around 42~ days to print the card. I still have yet to recieve it in the mail. Hopefully it will be today or Monday.

Jul 28, 2023
Hi Guys,
Please help me to understand where I am stands. On July 26th I received 4 emails PR portal confirmation, one for me and rest for my family. I replied to all emails with required information stating that I am principal applicant and like to have one account for entire family.
I still did not receive PR portal account details to upload photos and confirm address. IRCC client portal shows that "Final Decision - we are processing your application". Application tracker show in progress but all my things are completed and also showing COPR document numbers.
Please do let me know should I celebrate that my PR is approved and this is another waiting game to receive PR portal access?
I called IRCC yesterday and agent told me be patient and we are finalizing your application which is in progress.