+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

natnat88

Jul 21, 2023
hello everyone please help, so I received my eCoPR on April 14th. On May 5th, I was requested to upload a new photo due to facial expressions in the previous one. I promptly uploaded a new photo on May 6th and received a receipt confirming the successful submission.

However, I haven't received my PR card until now, I checked my account this week and it says Case status: Closed and accepted

But on the photo section, it says "Ready to Submit to IRCC", and there is a "Add/Edit button" do any or you know if that means I just need to wait for my PR card to be delivered?

Tried to call but when they called me back, the call got disconnected and they are not calling me again :(

Any information will be helpful, thank you so much! :)

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
hello everyone please help, so I received my eCoPR on April 14th. On May 5th, I was requested to upload a new photo due to facial expressions in the previous one. I promptly uploaded a new photo on May 6th and received a receipt confirming the successful submission.

However, I haven't received my PR card until now, I checked my account this week and it says Case status: Closed and accepted

But on the photo section, it says "Ready to Submit to IRCC", and there is a "Add/Edit button" do any or you know if that means I just need to wait for my PR card to be delivered?

Tried to call but when they called me back, the call got disconnected and they are not calling me again :(

Any information will be helpful, thank you so much! :)
Did you link your PR card application to your CIC account? Did it say there that the PR card application was approved, and that they mailed the card to you. If yes, please check this Q&A here: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=720&top=4 It might be helpful!

natnat88

Jul 21, 2023
Did you link your PR card application to your CIC account? Did it say there that the PR card application was approved, and that they mailed the card to you. If yes, please check this Q&A here: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=720&top=4 It might be helpful!
Hi, thank you so much for your reply.
I just knew that I can linked my PR card application to my CIC account, so I just did that yesterday and now the status is still Submitted. Do you know if it will be updated based on my PR card progress as of now?
Because I really don't know the current status of my PR card application (wether it's been approved, sent to production or shipped to me) and my account is "Case status: Closed and accepted"

Thank you so much :)

Suroy

Aug 3, 2019
Received my eCOPR on 22nd July 2023. How long generally it's taking to get the card? IRCC says 28 days but I am on my 32nd day today.

Is it now taking around 40 to 42 days ?

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Received my eCOPR on 22nd July 2023. How long generally it's taking to get the card? IRCC says 28 days but I am on my 32nd day today.

Is it now taking around 40 to 42 days ?
Yeah, I don't trust that 28 days. Call IRCC and ask for your status. I called and it helped move my application and I just received my card last week

mmg_024

May 12, 2023
Yeah, I don't trust that 28 days. Call IRCC and ask for your status. I called and it helped move my application and I just received my card last week
I also called last Thursday. And hoping that I can get updates on pr card. It's so frustrating now waiting for pr card since 2 months !!

Suroy

Aug 3, 2019
I just called IRCC the agent told since it's beyond processing days, he has sent a note to the concerned department. And he suggested me to have patience

Reactions: novemberrain

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
After how many days of calling, you got update on your card?
I called on Tuesday 2 weeks ago, and the next Wednesday I had the first ghost update, the following Monday I had the last ghost update that the PR card application was approved and card was mailed. I received my card 3 days after that.