+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

mr_maverik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
Anybody here who has submitted declaration in PR portal 11th May or after and received eCOPR?

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Do you have PR card application number (starts with R). You can ask IRCC if you dont have. Once you have it, you can link using application no. option
I don't have it yet. I will call IRCC on Tuesday to check. Is there an option to check the status of your PR Card application other than linking it to GCKey?

In most cases its the place of birth which is incorrect while linking. Use the same place that you have in PR tracker(https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login) in the contact details section and search.
This is weird. I also tried inputting this information but still application not found.

Anybody here who has submitted declaration in PR portal 11th May or after and received eCOPR?
Mine is May 8 (Portal 1) and received eCoPR on May 17.

Reactions: mr_maverik

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Yo dude. I tried creating another GCKey account and linking my PR Card Application there, but no application was found. This is so infuriating. I don't know what seems to be wrong. Tried every single possibility on my City/Town of Birth but nothing seems to be working. I called IRCC TWICE the past 2 days and all they said was 'I will be sending a correspondence on how to fill up correctly' and can't even answer what seems to be wrong.

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Just curious about how you connected PR Card to GCKey. I tired every possible way to input the address, but still, no application was found on my end.

Waiting again for 24 hours for the 3rd day already.
For place of birth, enter exactly as shown on your passport (even if its not a city but Ircc is asking for city/). You can also double check the tracker account, in there you should be able to see what Ircc have on record for your place of birth. Everything down to space and comma must match.

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
For place of birth, enter exactly as shown on your passport (even if its not a city but Ircc is asking for city/). You can also double check the tracker account, in there you should be able to see what Ircc have on record for your place of birth. Everything down to space and comma must match.
It's weird because I have tried every possible instance. I tried copying the city/town of birth on my passport, ecopr, tracker and everything didn't work. Also in my tracker, my town of birth now shows "Unspecified" but before it was the actual city/town of birth.

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Talked to an IRCC agent and my City/Town of Birth is empty on their system. Emailed and contacted Webform once last week and earlier. Hoping this issue can be fixed quickly.

Also a question, IRCC agent said my PR Card is already in the queue for printing. Does it mean my PR Photo is approved?

Reactions: cz999

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Talked to an IRCC agent and my City/Town of Birth is empty on their system. Emailed and contacted Webform once last week and earlier. Hoping this issue can be fixed quickly.

Also a question, IRCC agent said my PR Card is already in the queue for printing. Does it mean my PR Photo is approved?
Yes my understanding is that means photo approved. It should be in the 'sent to production' step.

Meanwhile, cricket for my card application...It's been 35 days today. I will email them once it's officially over the 36 day timeline.

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Yes my understanding is that means photo approved. It should be in the 'sent to production' step.

Meanwhile, cricket for my card application...It's been 35 days today. I will email them once it's officially over the 36 day timeline.
Okok. Great. I'm glad it's progressing fast (hopefully). lol haha

What's the status of your PR Card Application now?

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Okok. Great. I'm glad it's progressing fast (hopefully). lol haha

What's the status of your PR Card Application now?
My status is 'submitted' in GCKey, haven't even received any GU. So pretty much they haven't done anything yet.

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
My status is 'submitted' in GCKey, haven't even received any GU. So pretty much they haven't done anything yet.
Called IRCC today and they said my PR Card was shipped yesterday! I can finally stay calm because I am positive it will arrive before my trip on May 31st! Can't track it though since I cannot link my PR Card Application to my GCKey because of my "Empty" city/town of birth on their system lol.

mangothecat

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Called IRCC today and they said my PR Card was shipped yesterday! I can finally stay calm because I am positive it will arrive before my trip on May 31st! Can't track it though since I cannot link my PR Card Application to my GCKey because of my "Empty" city/town of birth on their system lol.
Congrats buddy!! May I know who is your MP?