+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
I can stay for about 2 weeks extra apart from my trip on June 1-6
Well yeah then you can try I mean it’s a risk but it might work out lol. Maybe apply for the PRTD in the meantime and see which one gets to your hand first? Lol I understand your pain man getting eCOPR is supposed to be one of the happiest days of your life but yet it’s created so many problems lol. I don’t get it why it takes so long for a damn PR card if I need a drivers licence I go to the registry take a photo and 1 week boom! Card is in my hands.

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Well yeah then you can try I mean it’s a risk but it might work out lol. Maybe apply for the PRTD in the meantime and see which one gets to your hand first? Lol I understand your pain man getting eCOPR is supposed to be one of the happiest days of your life but yet it’s created so many problems lol. I don’t get it why it takes so long for a damn PR card if I need a drivers licence I go to the registry take a photo and 1 week boom! Card is in my hands.
I know. I waited so long for my PR Status in Canada but I didn't know it would come 2 weeks before my birthday trip with my friends. I'm getting hopeless and sad because we booked hotel accommodation, flight tickets, itineraries, and other stuff. I am grateful for my PR Approval but seriously why at this time? :( :( :(

Applying for PRTD on the first day of Mexico Trip, right? Also, bad timing because our trip will be a Thursday and I doubt it will get processed on Friday. So give or take, maybe it will be processed Monday or Tuesday? Then wait for 2-3 weeks. I seriously can't decide.

Reactions: cz999

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
I know. I waited so long for my PR Status in Canada but I didn't know it would come 2 weeks before my birthday trip with my friends. I'm getting hopeless and sad because we booked hotel accommodation, flight tickets, itineraries, and other stuff. I am grateful for my PR Approval but seriously why at this time? :( :( :(

Applying for PRTD on the first day of Mexico Trip, right? Also, bad timing because our trip will be a Thursday and I doubt it will get processed on Friday. So give or take, maybe it will be processed Monday or Tuesday? Then wait for 2-3 weeks. I seriously can't decide.
Yeah I think so as early as you can; although some people on here claim there is some loophole you could apply for PRTD while still in Canada I don’t know how true that is.

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Yeah I think so as early as you can; although some people on here claim there is some loophole you could apply for PRTD while still in Canada I don’t know how true that is.
True. People are claiming they applied for PRTD inside Canada. But in my case, it's kinda weird because I can't try to apply for PRTD. It's greyed out, can't click it, and has this "NO" Sign icon on it.

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
True. People are claiming they applied for PRTD inside Canada. But in my case, it's kinda weird because I can't try to apply for PRTD. It's greyed out, can't click it, and has this "NO" Sign icon on it.
I think that’s the same for everyone with the confirmation portal. Maybe you need to create a new one? Try searching the forum and see what others did before?

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
I think that’s the same for everyone with the confirmation portal. Maybe you need to create a new one? Try searching the forum and see what others did before?
I tried creating a new one but I don't know what to click with the information/choices provided?

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022

Go back to the States and drive over the border with a rental car. That way, you can use your CoPR to cross the border.

Reactions: v546

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Go back to the States and drive over the border with a rental car. That way, you can use your CoPR to cross the border.
I don't have a B1/B2 US Visa, am I still allowed to cross the border via rental car or walking to Rainbow bridge?

NJSHEN

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
ECOPR: May 5
PR card: waiting
I don't think I have received any GUs. How can we find out whether the photo was accepted?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
ECOPR: May 5
PR card: waiting
I don't think I have received any GUs. How can we find out whether the photo was accepted?
1.Link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - don't wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go to step 1 and link your card application