+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

RMR

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
April 25. Had to send an email to get an update on the PR card application, I suggest you do that if you have not got a GU on your card yet and it has been 37 days since ECOPR. ( Current processing time for initial PR card)
I got GU1 yesterday.

Reactions: Mo_fazz

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Anyone who is still waiting for e-COPR, is your address accepted already? Since when you are waiting and when address got accepted?

diptimo2001

Feb 22, 2023
sure, do give a try the way I mentioned (if you havent tried that way) and let us know if you were able to reach. Best luck !
I called ircc today. They said they are sending notes to the production team as its beyond processing time.

Reactions: RMR

Devabanu

Mar 13, 2020
I called ircc today. They said they are sending notes to the production team as its beyond processing time.
Hi Can you share the contact # and options which you chose to connect to speak with IRCC agent ? Because when I dialed and entered my UCI, it gave only 3 options. 1st options -> to update application, 2nd and 3rd not related to application. So more info you provide will catch them easily from my end. TIA

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Can you share the contact # and options which you chose to connect to speak with IRCC agent ? Because when I dialed and entered my UCI, it gave only 3 options. 1st options -> to update application, 2nd and 3rd not related to application. So more info you provide will catch them easily from my end. TIA
Link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - don't wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go to step 1 and link your card application

vakulg

Sep 20, 2022
Just want to update my status out here ->
eCoPR - April 3, 2023
GU1 - April 26th 2023
GU2 - GCKey Update (Today) - Approved & PR Card mailed today - April 28, 2023 - (Photo still in review in the PR portal)

• Love
Reactions: RMR

diptimo2001

Feb 22, 2023
Link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - don't wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go to step 1 and link your card application
Thanks @CNP.it actually helped

Reactions: Devabanu

Takita

May 12, 2021
I have been getting mixed responses to this.

I'm in the same boat. pr card application approved/mailed Today. document number shown under document status in PR Card Application in GCKey.

Can you confirm if document number same as PR Card number??