+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

farmboyzzzz

Apr 27, 2023
Is there anyone got their ECOPR on March 9th and still waiting for their pr card?
I called IRCC twice - all they said was no updates. It's taking too long especially with the strike going on

diptimo2001

Feb 22, 2023
Is there anyone got their ECOPR on March 9th and still waiting for their pr card?
I called IRCC twice - all they said was no updates. It's taking too long especially with the strike going on
I got my ecopr on 13th march and still waiting for any updates on my card.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I got my ecopr on 13th march and still waiting for any updates on my card.
1. Link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - don't wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go to step 1 and link your card application

diptimo2001

Feb 22, 2023
1. Link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - don't wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go to step 1 and link your card application
My application is already linked..i have raise 2 webforms and emailed 3 times to ircc portal mail etobicoke..seems they are not at bothered.